Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

In Trouble Again.

Posted 09-13-2012 at 10:12 PM by ZombieSlave

Sigh, I have been bad again.

Master has requested that I send him before and after pictures of everything I eat to be sure that I am eating all of my meals. I have a very bad habit of not eating and starving myself sometimes. He wants to make sure that I am healthy and not constantly hungry all the time.
I have been sending him the pictures but I haven't told him that the majority of the food I either throw away or give to my dogs.
He caught me lying about where the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Naughty...

Posted 09-11-2012 at 07:51 PM by ZombieSlave

I have been a disobedient slave today.
This morning I was being a good girl. My Master came over and said that since I had been good that he would let me come. He was very nice to me and let me come twice. He even let me touch him and give him and orgasm. But I was bad after he left and broke one of his rules.
He told me that I am no longer allowed to pick my scabs, as its a bad unhealthy habit. I am now having to write him an essay explaining what I did and why it was wrong for me to do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Time

Posted 09-11-2012 at 03:28 PM by ZombieSlave

So I just started here and I'm honestly surprised at how nice everyone has been so far. I just started a Master slave relationship with my boyfriend and I came here to get some tips and advice on how to do all of this.
But yeah, I guess this was just a starter blog entry to get my feet in the water so to speak.

If you want to talk just message me. I love getting to talk to new people.
Posted in Uncategorized