Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > openinvizion

Rate this Entry

I'm really confused.. need advice

Posted 07-22-2012 at 11:05 AM by openinvizion

So, my sister got married just yesterday, and the groom has a 14 year old daughter. She has always been seen as a friend, nothing more, but seeing her before and at the wedding, reception and after has confused me, and quite a bit. I have feelings, deep feelings, ones that an uncle shouldn't have. I'm struggling to control my hormones, and don't know what to do.

What do I do, for now?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5579 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well as an 18 year old you shouldnt go there.
  2. Old Comment
    Unfortunately, Drill is right. The law says that it's not right. Not that I think the law is always the best thing to listen to but if it's illegal, it's illegal. The best idea is not to risk it.
    Posted 07-22-2012 at 05:16 PM by AlmightyElemental AlmightyElemental is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I think you should be her friend and if anything happens when she's 18 or older and you both have mutal feelings for eachother, then I say go for it.
  4. Old Comment
    In some states (if you're in the US) there is a law sometimes referred to as the "Romeo and Juliet" law, or something like that. It allows people in that state who are within four years of each other to be together. You should look it up and see what the consent laws are in your state. Plus, you can always be in a non-physical relationship.
  5. Old Comment
    3 updates

We're in the UK,
    I made a mistake in OP, she is 15.
    While drunk, I told her how I feel, and she responded positively, as in didn't freak out.
  6. Old Comment
    Your feelings changed over the course of a wedding?

Sounds like you need to jerk off alone and wait a few years until she's an adult before talking about any "uncle and niece" fantasies.
  7. Old Comment
    So I told her how I felt, and it seems like a drunken mistake. She is not talking to me at all. I've probably fucked the friendship we had up.