Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 7 - Begging to be bound and fucked senseless

Posted 03-17-2016 at 12:33 AM by RainbowSky

Dear Sir, Madam, and all members of Getdare reading this,
I am a dirty, little, pathetic and worthless slutty slave and I wish to be bound tightly by you all. I am begging you to take mercy on this pathetic little slave and give her, her one true desire by bounding her as you see fit so that she can please you as much as you wish. You can bind her however you feel fit, whether that be hog-tied, crotch ropes, full body harnesses, partially binding, bound spread wide open like starfish.
Personally this dirty, little, pathetic, worthless slutty slave would appreciate it if you would bind her in the last suggestion – a spread wide open starfish with the use of spreader bars and handcuffs and ropes so that she cannot close her legs or move. This could be done by laying on the floor or by forcing her to stand up with her slutty skinny weak arms above her head at all times – causing pain to this dirty slutty slave.
Once bound this dirty, little, pathetic, worthless, slutty slave would love for you fuck her. Fuck her in her dirty, disgusting whore hole – her dirty cunt that she abuses and wants abused. Fuck her. Fuck her throat by shoving cock and dildo in her mouth until she chokes and sees stars and knows what it is like to have her brains fucked out. But please, whatever you do fuck this dirty, little, worthless, pathetic, slutty slave senseless until she has no sense of day or time or name or anything personal to her. Fuck her senseless.
I am writing this to beg you to help this dirty pathetic slut fulfil her dream of being bound and fucked senseless (although please don’t fuck this dirty slave in her ass). I will do whatever you want that will encourage you to bind and fuck me senseless.
Yours sincerely,
Rainbow

I am 186 words off and with 18 spelling mistakes. As a result I must now spank myself 224 times on each ass cheek as punishment for not fulfilling the 500 words of begging. Each ass cheek has been spanked with a wooden spoon hard and is now bright red and burning, it is very painful to sit down and complete the rest of this report. It was also particularly hard to write this report given that I had bound my hands together with handcuffs, my ankles together with ankle cuffs, my two sets of cuffs together by a bondage strap and was gagged and not allowed to use my fingers to write this. Instead I used the heel of my foot – hence the amount of errors.

Final total word count: 445
Posted in Topical
Views 1189 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky
    although please don’t fuck this dirty slave in her ass
    Well, fucktoy, you know very well that what you beg not to be done to you is the thing that most likely will be done to you, don't you?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Well, fucktoy, you know very well that what you beg not to be done to you is the thing that most likely will be done to you, don't you?
    No sir. I didn't but thank you for putting this dirty girl in her place