Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy review blogs

Posted 02-01-2016 at 08:54 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:05 PM by Butterfly

I have been wanting to write more lately but haven't had the inspiration or ideas for a topic. After a lot of thinking, I decided I might want to review some of the 50+ toys I own. I am addicted to toys and love shopping for new ones. I have a decent sized collection. Some of my toys I love to death but others I wish I had not wasted my money on.

Since toys can be expensive and overwhelming if you don't know where to start, I thought reviews might be helpful and others could post in the comments about their experiences. Of course I would only want to do this if others seemed interested ....

Is anybody interested?
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'd love to read them!
  2. Old Comment
    Yes please! That would be excellent. I had to learn the hard way to look for reviews before adding items to the cart, but sometimes they're difficult to find, so please do
    Posted 02-01-2016 at 11:45 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    This is a great idea and I'd be interested, too. There are many sex toys that are simply worthless, but then also some people find different things work, so an exploration and discussion of your toybox can only be a positive thing.

From my own perspective, the majority of toys I get are with the intention of using them on my partners, there are some things I simply cannot experience, and with my illness mucking up how I feel things, having any insight into another's experience is very helpful.

Then of course is my general curiosity... So, on all levels, that is a big YES! from me.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you for your positive feedback. I have just posted the first blog in the series. If anybody has any suggestions or requests for which toy to review next, let me know.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    Thank you for your positive feedback. I have just posted the first blog in the series. If anybody has any suggestions or requests for which toy to review next, let me know.
    All? All would be perfect.
  6. Old Comment
    I will get there eventually! I really do want to review them all.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I will get there eventually! I really do want to review them all.
    Yay! This is going to be a fantastic blog series. *happy wiggles*