Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Thrice Blessed and a Hero

Posted 06-24-2014 at 10:45 PM by Nzrunner

This is a result of an overflowing joy in my heart tonight that I just had to get it down on paper. First and foremost I want to thank my hero Cruton! He is the reason that I have come to were I am on getdare today. I was a lurker for a good year or so before I was brave enough to make a profile. Started out making a post here or there and ended up with a mistress and then a master neither ended up working out perfectly and I found myself rather lost on GD with out any friends or a dom.
I came across a thread started by Cruton called the teased and denied by girls thread. After reading threw I decided to join and so began to interact with some of the ladies and other guys on the thread. I was so enamored by Cruton's posts that I began to imitate him with my on little twist.
One day I received a PM that would change my life it was from the amazing young woman who would become my Mistress (Nkat68)! After exchanging a few PM's and kik info she choose to accept me as her little pet. Fast forward a month and a half and I find myself happy owned and much more out going. But she is the reason I exist here when Mistress tells me "good boy" or "I am proud of you" it makes my heart leap for joy and I want to do all she asks so that I can please her.
Do to my new found outgoingness I found myself sending a PM to a profile that caught my attention. I do not even know how I came across baby_puppy's profile but after a couple of PM's we exchange messenger details and began to just talk. I have been so blessed by getting to k ow her because she is just a friend (do not worry Mistress). We talk, laugh and cry about the things of life and I truly enjoy her company. Its nice to have someone who is not over me or I over her but just a regular (although special) GD friend to hang out with and chat with.
This leads to the third blessing my new puppy girl aboredpet. Once again I saw she was looking for puppy play dares and just sent a kik message offering to take in a wayward lost puppy. After chatting a bit she excepted my "proposal" and I took my new puppy home. We have already enjoyed some play time and some training together and both look forward to were it will go.

So Cruton from the bottom of my heart I thank you! You have given me a hero, an amazing Mistress, a true, special friend and an adorable puppy all because of your thread. So, thank you thank, thank you!!

Yours truly,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 786 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments