Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Rate this Entry

Piss Swirly

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:37 PM by filthypig
Tags pig, swirly, toilet

I left getdare for over a week… So today I gave myself an extreme punishment to remind me of my pig place.
I stripped down to a pair of white underwear, inserted my medium plug, and began humping against my toilet. I was on my knees grinding against the seat. After getting myself aroused I leaned back and licked the seat. It didn’t take me long to give it long wet licks and sloppy french kisses. I lifted the seat to grind against the rim and suck on the back of the toilet seat. It was salty like piss, It was disgusting not knowing which of my roommates pee I was lapping up. We have not been cleaning our toilet enough it seems.
With the seat up I straddled my toilet and peed through my panties. Then in my wet underwear I leaned down and licked and sucked at the toilet rim. It was clean, until I got to the inside. Here it was the most sticky and yellow and the taste felt bitter on my tongue.
I took my plug out and placed it straight in my mouth. I sat down and rubbed the toilet brush over my crotch, then down my panties against my sensitive clit. I scrubbed and rubbed at myself on the ground, then crawled back over to the toilet and place my head in the bowl. I wedgied myself and used the toilet brush to really push them up far. I placed my head in the bowl and looked at the stains in the toilet bowl, smelled my pungent piss in the water.
In a burst of courage I reached up to flush the toilet. As the water swirled I plunged my face in deep, my lips holding the plug as the gemstone and my nose connected with the bottom of the bowl. My urine swirled around me and over me. I felt the bowl refill and held myself until the water was to my ears, I was choking as I came up for air.
Still wearing my piss panties and dripping in toilet water I dashed back to my room. I caught my breath and then quickly masturbated to an explosive orgasm.
Im still shaking as I try to recover writing this blog post. My pee and toilet water mix drying on my skin. My third swirly ever completed leaving me more degraded then the first two combined…
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 228 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hahahahaha

We know what kind of pig you are! Hahaha. Sounds fun.