Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 4 - Masturbation

Posted 03-07-2016 at 11:34 PM by RainbowSky

Why don’t I masturbate is a question I get asked a lot? The answer is that I’m grossed out by it but its not the only reason. I am an asexual person – this means that although I can fall in love I never want to engage in sexual activity with someone as the thought of sex makes me want to heave. Although masturbation isn’t sex it arouses similar feelings and makes me want to throw up every time I engage in it. It’s just something I can’t deal with through no fault of my own. I should also point out I didn’t even know what it was until a game of ‘Never have I ever’ at uni, by which point I knew I was asexual and didn’t ever want to try it as it creeped me out and made my skin crawl. I also don’t masturbate for religious reasons. I am a Buddhist. Touching ourselves for ones pleasure is frowned upon in my culture – not because it is bad but because we feel that we should be pure by the time we get married and engage in sex for the first time. Although masturbation is frowned upon, it is allowed if it will prevent a lesser evil – such as suppressing the urge to have sex with another which is more sinful than touching oneself. This leads on to why I am happy to use my vibe against my clit/pussy but not inside my cunt – I am not physically touching myself so I am not breaking any rules of Buddhism and neither has a foreign object penetrated and made me lose my virginity. Thus this does not make me feel guilty about breaking any walls – however it still severely creeps me out.

The idea that I get aroused and I release cum and have orgasms is a disgusting and horrific thought for me and is why I am sometimes reluctant to engage in these activities. It is not something which I can just turn off and on again as I feel like it. Some people ask ‘How do you know you don’t like sex?’ – well my response is often ‘how do you know you don’t like being raped?’

To conclude the end of this first half of the split blog I will use a short report on what I felt writing it. I was naked and had to spank my ass after every 50 words, 5 times on each cheek. Being naked was not an issue and because the topic is quite a personal one to me I didn’t even get aroused – nothing was wet or hard for once. Spanking each cheek hard I decided to use my hairbrush – I’m regretting it now as my ass is on fire and it is painful to sit and write the rest of this. It is a dark red and I keep wriggling which doesn’t help.

Total word count: 482

The second half of this blog is an in-depth blog of how it feels to masturbate and while writing it I must be masturbating. This is a really difficult thing for me so I can’t make any promises I will be able to complete this.

Using my left hand I slip my two forefinger and middle finger down my body and towards my cunt. I’m genuinely scared and nervous to engage in this and my hand freezes just above my pubes. I gently place one finger against my clit and shudder – not with pleasure but horror. Touching something so wet and slimy is disgusting and is freaking me out. I gently rub in a circle – I manage three before I pull my finger away in disgust. It is making me want to heave. It is not arousing – it is distressing. As a result I am afraid I will not be completing this half of the blog – if you wish to punish me for this message me but please be aware of what I just said.

Total word count: 175
Posted in Topical
Views 924 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have just proven yourself to be a worthless and pathetic slut by failing to fulfill a task you accepted. When this task was being assigned to you, you had every opportunity to reject or modify it. And modify it you did - but you still failed. As one of the original proponents of this topic, I have the right to determine a fit punishment.

Here is the punishment:
    In keeping with the blogging tradition, I am adding another blog to your list, which you need to publish on or before 19 March 2016 23:59 GMT (as this is a punishment, this needs to be done in between your regular posts, and does not count as one of the regular posts).

The topic is - "The thing that sexually arouses me most". Word count: 888 exactly.
    Task: you will write this naked while straddling the arm of a chair or a pillow, on top of which you will place a sheet of A4 size writing paper. After every 88 words, you will close your eyes and imagine that most arousing thing happening, for at least 5 minutes, while caressing your breasts and nipples. Once you finish writing, you will take the piece of paper, and measure the dimensions (length and width) of the wet patch on the piece of paper, and indicate the same underneath your blog post (that will not count towards the blog post word count).
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    You have just proven yourself to be a worthless and pathetic slut by failing to fulfill a task you accepted. When this task was being assigned to you, you had every opportunity to reject or modify it. And modify it you did - but you still failed. As one of the original proponents of this topic, I have the right to determine a fit punishment.

Here is the punishment:
    In keeping with the blogging tradition, I am adding another blog to your list, which you need to publish on or before 19 March 2016 23:59 GMT (as this is a punishment, this needs to be done in between your regular posts, and does not count as one of the regular posts).

The topic is - "The thing that sexually arouses me most". Word count: 888 exactly.
    Task: you will write this naked while straddling the arm of a chair or a pillow, on top of which you will place a sheet of A4 size writing paper. After every 88 words, you will close your eyes and imagine that most arousing thing happening, for at least 5 minutes, while caressing your breasts and nipples. Once you finish writing, you will take the piece of paper, and measure the dimensions (length and width) of the wet patch on the piece of paper, and indicate the same underneath your blog post (that will not count towards the blog post word count).
    I'm sorry for disappointing you. I thought I would be able to do it but turns out my disgust is too much. I will happily add your extra post in