Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > willingmale

Rate this Entry

Soapy mouth

Posted 05-16-2012 at 01:57 PM by willingmale

Thought I'd just let people know about my current predicament. I noticed that Alice41100 had some evil sounding things to do when she received PMs so I indulged my sadistic side.

After a while I felt a little bit bad and offered to accept her least favourite dare in return.

As a result I now have to soap my mouth (rub my hands together to get a nice lather up then rub them all over my mouth, tongue, teeth, inside of my cheeks) every time I get a PM for the next three weeks!

Have had just one so far and I can tell any of you that haven't done it that it's really really disgusting!

I will say that it is certainly teaching me a lesson already, as I'm not responding to people's "for every PM I get I will..." signature dares in case they PM me back .

Mind you, if you dish it out you should be prepared to accept it back in return...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3963 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Second morning and I awoke to find a PM from silkysatin. I didn't have the bar of soap he requested so I brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush and some liquid soap.

It made me gag, and I'm already regretting my pledge but if you live by the sword...
  2. Old Comment
    D'oh, when will I learn? Having sent smellybitch a PM she kindly (!) replied meaning that's going to be a third soapy mouth and I haven't yet completed my first full day

I've a feeling that this is going to be a very long, and soapy, three weeks
  3. Old Comment
    Two more soapings completed, courtesy of smellybitch and Alice41100, total now 4 completed. I've asked/pleaded with Alice41100 for some leniency but haven't had a reply yet so am assuming she feels I haven't learnt my lesson yet
  4. Old Comment
    Good news, Alice41100 has agreed that I will have to do a maximum of 200 mouth soapings (but it did cost me another PM so I'm up to 5 now)

Only 195 more to go...
  5. Old Comment
    What an afternoon! Courtesy of swapping PMs with Alice41100, she has accrued several dares and a few more things to add to her signature, and I've got 7, yes 7, mouth soapings to do when I get home!

At least I suppose it'll be 12 down, ONLY 188 to go!
  6. Old Comment
    Ok, so when I got home, Alice41100 took some pity on me and the 10 soapings I had accrued were reduced to 5 (but it cost me a humiliating pic, and I've to think up some toilet and bathroom dares for her)

Did the soapings and couldn't get rid of the taste for the whole evening - boy, what a constant reminder of how dumb I am that was!

Still, overall 10 down, 15 to go