Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > willingmale

Rate this Entry

My skype session with RoseBrat

Posted 11-21-2012 at 03:52 AM by willingmale

Yesterday I had a live skype session with RoseBrat (well she was watching me but I wasn't watching her) and she asked me to tell you all of my experiences, so here goes

The session began with me kneeling naked in front of my cam while she made me wait as she went to get some water

She explained that to start with my fate would be determined by the roll of some dice although I did not know which roll meant what

The first roll was ten jumping jacks, and I thought to myself that this was going to be easy - how wrong I was!

The next roll had me cover by balls in deep heat (the UK equivalent of icy hot). It started off OK but shortly began to burn like hell

This just got worse when my next roll meant I had to do 30 toe touches and squats. I managed 18 and Mistress (as she had me call her during the session) graciously allowed me to pause, but explained I would have to do the rest later

Next came 30 nipple spanks with a wooden spoon (my balls were really on fire now)

I then had to fetch some ice and my butt plug. The ice (5 cubes) I had to shove up my butt followed by my butt plug covered in deep heat. I don't know if it was because my butt was cold/numb from the ice but the deep heat didn't really cause me any burning there (lucky me)

There then followed some more spanking on mybutt this time again with the wooden spoon. Not too bad except when my wayward aim caused me hit the plug by accident

The next roll was to squeeze some more deep heat onto my nipples and put pegs on them. These were to stay on until I was told to remove them...

...which was the next roll (luckily) although I had to hit them off with the wooden spoon (unluckily as they didn't want to move) After a few futile and extremely painful attempts, Mistress kindly allowed me to remove the pegs anyway

Then I had to complete my toe touches and squats from earlier before being allowed to remove the plug and expel the ice. However after cleaning the plug I had to suck on it pretending it was a Master's dick while edging several times. Needless to say I gagged several times

Then it was time for a cold shower while Mistress watched. To make sure I got properly cold, she had me wash and rinse my hair

After towelling dry, I had to apply the pegs to my already tender balls and perform several exercises that Mistress has to do every morning so I could understand what she goes through. The pegs constantly reminded me of what my balls had gone through so far

Finally I had to kneel in front of the camera, hands clasped behind my head, and reveal to her my secret fantasy which I don't think I have ever shared with anybody. It was really embarrassing to lay my soul bare but it what my Mistress wanted so I had to comply

It was a great session and I was surprised that RoseBrat hadn't done anything like that before. She is truly a GetDare Goddess in my opinion
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4691 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A couple clarifications

The first roll was 30 jumping jacks.

After he tried hitting the pegs from his nipples, he rolled and had to spank his ass 50 times and his nipples 30 times each. He spanked his ass, and then I kindly let him finish his squats and toe touches before he spanked his nipples, after he had just tried tried so hard to spank the pegs off his nipples.

Also, I knew/figured that the deep heat wouldn't cause too much hurt to his ass with the ice in there, as several others have reported similar circumstances to me. But for someone who hasn't done it before, the psychological aspect of having to do it sounds terrible. Before willingmale put the plug in, he asked me if he REALLY had to. So, he was certainly thinking it was going to be awful.

Also, the first command that I stopped using the dice dare, was to have him make love to his butt plug while edging himself, and coating his butt plug in his precum after each edge. Everything after that was my own ideas (I did create the dice dare just for him though, so everything WAS my idea...), not pre-decided

Anyway, thank you for the nice report, and the kind words It was more fun than I ever expected.
    Updated 11-21-2012 at 06:04 AM by Rose_Angel
  2. Old Comment
    Using deep heat or anything similar on something going to be used internally is very silly indeed.

They are extremely potent vasodialators that get absorbed into the tissue layer and can quite easily give chemical burns, not to mention increase the existing problems associated with penetration.