Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Megumins PM Dares

Posted 05-31-2017 at 07:56 PM by Megumin
Updated 06-02-2022 at 01:11 AM by Megumin (Updated/New Dares)
Tags pm dares

X = Number
Each dare that doesn't have a stated limit can only be used once every 24 hours per user.

---Sexual---

Horny Time!:I will hold X edges for X seconds then deny myself for the rest of the day(Max 5)(Max 1 minute)

Edge:I will edge X times as soon as possible(Max 20)

No Cummy!:I'm not allowed to cum for X days(Max 2)

Drip Drip!:Next time I cum I will ruin it!

Yummy Cummy!:Next time I cum I will eat...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OLD 2018 My PM dares

Posted 04-11-2017 at 01:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-05-2018 at 07:45 AM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

You can also give me and others PM dares directly in the PM dare party thread, and also get PM dares yourself if you have a link to your own list in your signature.

Disclaimer
Until now, I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me as good as possible like I did before for some time. But I reserve my right to reject any
Oracle
Old

Shrewd red heads: Fantastic PM dares for overstimulation

Posted 04-01-2017 at 01:48 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-12-2019 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are my try on the overstimulation kink. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "REDHEAD" and...
Oracle
Old

Join some mischief 1

Posted 03-19-2017 at 03:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hey folks,

since my free time amount significantly changed I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought maybe I just share some little mischief with you that you can even join.

Remember my Doomclock PM dare proposals? I have been inspired by a rare but frequent use of that principle. Some folks set some interesting stakes if only enough people join in to let them do it or change something. Here's my current list. With your contribution we can crack some limits:...
Oracle
Old

Kik / PM dares

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:40 AM by Ivan1970
Updated 03-18-2017 at 04:50 AM by Ivan1970

KIK / PM me STRIP and I'll strip naked ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me PANTS OFF and I'll remove my pants ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me ADD and I'll add dare of your choice within my Limits.

KIK / PM me FREE and I will not wear underwear the rest of the day and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me DARE and I'll do a dare of your choice within my Limits and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me TIE and Ill tie my balls up for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules and PM dares

Posted 02-14-2017 at 07:21 PM by RinOkumura
Updated 07-15-2020 at 12:40 AM by RinOkumura
Tags pm dares, rules

PM Dares
-PM kitten BLADDER and kitten will drink x (250 ml) cups of water and hold for y hours (max x-3 y-6)
—PM kitten BOWL and Kitten will drink water/milk (your choice) from a bowl on the floor for the next hour.
-PM kitten SNACK and kitten will eat a small snack off of a bowl/plate on the floor without her hands.
—PM me PET <rules> and Kitten will act as a good pet by following your rules. (Within limits). You decide the duration of this dare.
-CRAWL X and
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 02-11-2017 at 09:36 AM by ACumSlave
Tags pm dares

PM me “Spank yourself X” and I will spank any part of my body you like X times [Max 100].

PM me “Take off X” and I will take off X items of clothing for an hour.

PM me “Fuck it X” and I will fuck myself with a dildo for X minutes [Max 10]

PM me “Suck it X” and I will suck a dildo for X minutes [Max 10]

PM me “Fuck and Suck it” and I will fuck myself with a dildo for 5 minutes then suck it clean for another 5 minutes.

PM me “Nipple...
Posted in Uncategorized