Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

1. Old Comment

Cheerleaders and Emotional Intelligence

Quidditch players often have 3 feet of wood between their legs so let's play. You grab my quaffles and I’ll find your golden snitch.
  2. Old Comment

Your bed looks comfy, mind if I Slytherin?
  3. Old Comment

Well bring them Pom Poms over here then and show me that wingardium leviosa spell on my magic wand again

If I apparate into your pants will you tame my Hungarian Horntail?
  4. Old Comment

I'll fluff you with my pom poms anytime.

Thank you once again for another incredibly sweet blog. No matter what you're going through, I'll be in your corner supporting you as much as possible.

<3
  5. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    Absolutely zero chance of Butterfly getting to punish me so I'd save yourself the time and effort ladies.
    Even if you say it is never going to happen (I happen to disagree) it is still so much fun to fantasize about, so it isn't a waste of time. PLUS, I used to be a boy scout and I was taught to always be prepared, so it will be good to scheme and have a plan for when the time does come.
  6. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    You're a mean bear. I guess I was wrong about them.
    Finally you're on my side!!!
  7. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    You sure caused a lot of heart attacks with that title! The last three months with you have been incredible, I've learned so much about myself and gotten so much more confidence. You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be yours. Now that you collared me last night, you're stuck with me for a long time to come! Thank you for being you, and the incredibly sweet blog. Quit making me cry!
    Well here is the main lady herself, hi hi sweetie I adore you and loved collaring you last night. YAY.

I'm a dacryphiliac so why would I want to quit making you cry?

Absolutely zero chance of Butterfly getting to punish me so I'd save yourself the time and effort ladies.
  8. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Also, I second butterfly's vote for her to punish you...we can scheme when she's here in a few days!
  9. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

You sure caused a lot of heart attacks with that title! The last three months with you have been incredible, I've learned so much about myself and gotten so much more confidence. You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met, and I consider myself extremely lucky to be yours. Now that you collared me last night, you're stuck with me for a long time to come! Thank you for being you, and the incredibly sweet blog. Quit making me cry!
  10. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Comment
    Happy 3 months!! I am glad she finally has found a good dom that takes care of her and doesnt give her such extreme lows like many have in the past or restricted her so much that she had to change and stop doing things she loved and enjoyed in an attempt to make them happy
    Thanks shadowice, never understood why dominants search for a sub/slave spend all that effort in seeking out someone that matches and fits them perfectly and then proceeds to put a bunch of rules, restrictions and changes in place that stop them being the person they wanted to serve them in the first place.

Took a bit of reassurance but I'm so happy seeing JL's personality and playfulness come through into her BDSM side too.
  11. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Comment
    You scared me. I was about to cry. I was like, but you two are so perfect.

How could you end it!?

Awwww I'm sorry, don't cry it's just our little joke together. Everything is so perfect that I can't imagine not being with her now.

Noooo I'm not a mean bear at all please don't go over to the dark evil side of butterfly worship. Bears rock!
  12. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Congratulations to you both! This is so good and exciting (even though the title was a little unnerving; I was brackng myself). I am so very happy that you two found each other and how you both have had an incredible impact on one another. I wish you all the best, and a long, long time together.
    Sorry about the title, call me a drama queen

Thanks for the kind words though, it does feel great that she's had that impact on me and likewise the impact I've had on her. Just as it seems from your own blogs that Wardell and yourself have had such an impact on each other too.
  13. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Happy 3 months!! I am glad she finally has found a good dom that takes care of her and doesnt give her such extreme lows like many have in the past or restricted her so much that she had to change and stop doing things she loved and enjoyed in an attempt to make them happy
  14. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

You scared me. I was about to cry. I was like, but you two are so perfect.

How could you end it!?

15. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Congratulations to you both! This is so good and exciting (even though the title was a little unnerving; I was brackng myself). I am so very happy that you two found each other and how you both have had an incredible impact on one another. I wish you all the best, and a long, long time together.
    Posted 04-16-2015 at 06:27 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  16. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Congrats to both of you! 3 months is a big accomplishment and I'm so glad you a both still so enamored with each other. I wish you both the best and I have a good feeling this will be a lasting relationship
    Thanks asslvr, I hope that feeling of yours is right too. I get the same feeling as well though so fingers crossed.

Obviously we're a way behind butterfly and yourself in terms of time together but we'll get there.
  17. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saddi View Comment
    Eugh.

Goooooooodbye and goooooood riddance....

(Totallydontloveyabackatallcauseyouareabuffonasaur asrexandithinkyouaremeanandalsothankyouforbeingsog oodandlovelytomybestfriendandiwillstillkillyouifan ythingeverhappenstoherthatidontapproveofexceptihav enothingiwouldntdosohaveatit)

Congratulations too!
    You know I'd never do anything to hurt her so you're safe there, of course at least part of that is from being afraid of what you'd do to me if I did. Eeek!

Thanks for the congrats, it means a lot.
  18. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Congrats to both of you! 3 months is a big accomplishment and I'm so glad you are both still so enamored with each other. I wish you both the best and I have a good feeling this will be a lasting relationship
    Updated 04-16-2015 at 03:55 PM by Mr. Devious
  19. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    And here I was, thinking I was the only one using that as a reason for calling her JL...

This blog was exceptionally cute and made me aw. Lots. I don't know you very well, but I do know how much JL adores you and how good you are together, so I wish you both the best and I'm really happy things have already gone so well for you two

(I also think the "goodbye" in the title was a mean trick. I feel so cheated... )
    Yay, someone else that loathes that band.
    Indeed I don't know you so well but hopefully over time we can change that, JL always speaks so very highly of you and how lovely you are (as does a certain guy )
  20. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Eugh.

Goooooooodbye and goooooood riddance....

(Totallydontloveyabackatallcauseyouareabuffonasaur asrexandithinkyouaremeanandalsothankyouforbeingsog oodandlovelytomybestfriendandiwillstillkillyouifan ythingeverhappenstoherthatidontapproveofexceptihav enothingiwouldntdosohaveatit)

Congratulations too!
  21. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease
    (can't bring myself to call her JLS like most do, reminds me to much of a horrible boy band here in the UK so it's JL for me)
    And here I was, thinking I was the only one using that as a reason for calling her JL...

This blog was exceptionally cute and made me aw. Lots. I don't know you very well, but I do know how much JL adores you and how good you are together, so I wish you both the best and I'm really happy things have already gone so well for you two

(I also think the "goodbye" in the title was a mean trick. I feel so cheated... )
  22. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    Congratulations on 3 months. I wasn't fooled by your goodbye since I know you would die without each other, but you probably shouldn't scare others like that. I also vote that you be punished and that I should be the one who gets to do that!

You have both come a long way in the past few months and you really have each other's support to thank for that. I hope that this blog is just one of many as you two continue on your journey together.

Congratulations and you know I love you both! ♡♡
    Thanks Butterfly, know I can always count on you to try and look for a way to punish me it's great that you have such dreams in life. You can keep dreaming though young lady!!

Also, thank you so much for the support you've given the two of us this past 3 months it's been fantastic and you're always there whenever needed.
  23. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Congratulations on 3 months. I wasn't fooled by your goodbye since I know you would die without each other, but you probably shouldn't scare others like that. I also vote that you be punished and that I should be the one who gets to do that!

You have both come a long way in the past few months and you really have each other's support to thank for that. I hope that this blog is just one of many as you two continue on your journey together.

Congratulations and you know I love you both! ♡♡
  24. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Congratulations to you both!
    I also thought this blog had bad news... very naughty of you! I hope JLS brings out her domme side and tortures you for causing mass anxiety.
    Thank you so much Sowwwwie for the bad news bit it's just a bit of fun. I've seen her domme side so hopefully they stays firmly locked away, no giving her any hints you!!

(can't bring myself to call her JLS like most do, reminds me to much of a horrible boy band here in the UK so it's JL for me )
  25. Old Comment

Three Months and Goodbye

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tease View Comment
    Thanks Squish you've been a good friend to us both I guess you didn't fall for the goodbye part since you've seen us messing about with it in group chat.
    I was scared that it was true for a second, but then I remembered it was you two and it would be a cold day in hell before that happened.