Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Rating: 12 votes, 3.83 average.

JLStockton25 - 7years on getDare

Posted 02-23-2015 at 03:02 PM by Tease
Updated 02-23-2015 at 03:11 PM by Tease

JLSTOCKTON25 - Congratulations on 7 years

It's been 80 days now since I first got chatting to JLStockton25 (JL), a chance meeting back on 5th December in the chatroom here when she needed someone to talk to and very luckily I was there and we got talking to one another. We've since become Master and Slave as well as Daddy and Princess but that's not really the subject of this blog.

She's a sociable (read can't shut her up) kind of person and I've just realised that she's just passed the 7year mark as a member on the site and has made a whole lot of friends and memories during her time here and that's the subject of this blog.

It started way back on 20th February 2008 (oddly enough current site shows 20th but older snapshots show 19th) when this fresh faced 19year old first started on her getDare journey, eager to explore her kinks and to discover more about herself.

26th February 2008

Being the chatty type JL wasn't going to sit back and just read some threads and lurk for a bit though so a week after joining she's already posted 12 times and was getting stuck straight in. If you know her then you'll know that patience and taking things slowly are not traits that JL is known for at all.

I doubt there are many members still so active from back in 2008 but if there are and you remember JL from back then please comment and say hi.

1st February 2010

So two years into her GD experience and JL had made a small number of friends at this point in her GD career though there was a strict NO PICS policy in her signature. With 255posts in there's no sign of her stopping getting involved (or shutting up) and who would have thought at the time that she would soon become the Queen of the webcam shows and posting some stunning pictures to show us all just how beautiful she is.

The earliest I can find reference to those fabled cam shows was back in 2012 but that may have been earlier than that. To many she is still known as that girl even though those days are behind her and she's moved on to different (and hopefully better) things now. It's part of her journey.

2014 - Discovering herself
Although she had dabbled and had dominant in the past it was really last year that she truly started to discover more about herself, hunting for a dominant and although trying to sub to various doms there were alway issues and niggles or parts of herself she had to give up or hide to try and fit herself into what they wanted. Some times with less than happy results but still she discovered more of herself and found her masochistic and little sides.

Look at how snazzy her profile looks now that she let loose with her artistic side.

2015 - My Slave and Seven years on GD
So here we are in 2015 and 7 years have passed since she joined the site and a lot of memories, people and friends met and made along the way.

It's only been a short while that I have known JL but in that short amount of time she's shown me just how special a lady she is and as my slave finds new ways every single day to make me happy. Together we appear to have found something that really works and it made me so pleased when she told me that for the first time she feels like she can truly be herself and know I will like her for all that she is. I'm looking forward to spending as much time as we can together in these coming years.

I also know that from all the friends of hers that I've met and spoken to that they all feel the same way, she's a remarkable lady and so kind and warm to everyone she comes in contact with, eager to reach out and support others or chat to anyone who's polite and respecful so please join me in wishing her:

Sure you'll all join me in congratulating her on that and if you have any special memories of JL please share them in the comments, sure that she'd love to hear them (me too especially if they embarrass her).

Happy Seven Year Anniversary JL

<3

Here's to the next Seven

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GD_20080226.jpg
Views:	1221
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	289   Click image for larger version

Name:	GD_20100201.jpg
Views:	1236
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	290   Click image for larger version

Name:	GD_20150223.jpg
Views:	1236
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	291  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15919 Comments 22
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 22

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations seven years is a long time.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iodine View Comment
    Congratulations seven years is a long time.
    I know past her prime now, old lady to some of the youngsters here he he
  3. Old Comment
    You brat! Thank you so much for the insanely sweet blog. Turd.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Comment
    You brat! Thank you so much for the insanely sweet blog. Turd.
    I go to the effort of finding old versions of your profile, write you a lovely sweet blog and you call me a Turd?

So RUDE!!
  5. Old Comment
    Congrats JL! You're like, the Queen of gD or somethin' <3
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    Congrats JL! You're like, the Queen of gD or somethin' <3
    If there was a Queen of gD, it would be YOU!
  7. Old Comment
    Happy birfday JL!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    If there was a Queen of gD, it would be YOU!
    No waaaay. You know everyone and they all love you (and treat you as an Agony Aunt ) I can't believe you've been being a lovely person on here for seven whole years now- gD would not be the same without you <3
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dare... View Comment
    No waaaay. You know everyone and they all love you (and treat you as an Agony Aunt ) I can't believe you've been being a lovely person on here for seven whole years now- gD would not be the same without you <3

Ahhh I like you Dare... well said she needs to work on her self esteem. It indeed would not be the same without her.
  10. Old Comment
    WOW! Congratulations on the momentous occasion JL!
  11. Old Comment
    Happy 7 years Jls (almost wrote what I always called you but caught myself) I hear 7 is a lucky number too! Or maybe Tease will make it unlucky and make you squirm for 7 days and nights!! Wouldn't that be lots of fun?
  12. Old Comment
    Good grief. In internet years, that's actually 526. Congratulations JL - and well done for being one of the 'rocks' of gD, as well as a genuinely nice person (despite creepily leaving messages on my public board.
  13. Old Comment
    o.o Wow, grats on 7 years JL!
  14. Old Comment
    Congrats! You have indeed been here a long time and the site as a whole is certainly better for it
  15. Old Comment
    Happy 7th year to you. JL, no doubt you have mature in that person inside of you. Have a great day.
  16. Old Comment
    Congratulations! I know I echo a lot of people when I say gD is lucky to have you, but it's true You're lovely.
    Posted 02-24-2015 at 06:25 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  17. Old Comment
    I thank you all SO much for your kind messages! I've seen so many people coming and going over the years, and count myself lucky to know you all!

@colosubguy Thank youuu monkey! -hugs-

@shadow NO! You rotten little stinker! Tease does noooot need your help, Mister! Thank you for modding my shows when they were still happening, and for always being there when I've needed someone to lean on. I promise to never forget your Yahoo ID again (that's a lie).

@Wardell What? Sorry, you'll have to speak up, my old ears can't hear you. More creeping will be coming your way once I get some spare time, fear not. Thanks!

@ M.G thank you so much! You're definitely one of my favorite newer members. Your blogs and posts are always thought provoking, and it's hard to find someone as open minded to others opinions and willing to learn and change as you are. You're a great addition to this site!

@Alexis your comment made me blush something fierce. Idk if it's better for having me here, but it's definitely spammier with all my nonsense posts. Thank you and I look forward to our next conversation! You're another who's always there to listen and offer honest advice, and I'm very lucky to have gotten to know you better over this past few months.

@MasterDaddy thank you bunches. But I couldn't be less mature. :P Enjoy your day and weekend!

@NLG You are the loveliest of them all! I've been stalking your blogs recently, but haven't had the time to properly read them and give them the responses they deserve. You are one of the best bloggers this site has. Never stop sharing your thoughts, whether that's here or wherever you go if/when you move on from this place! You have amazing insights in both vanilla and kink, and know your value and refuse to entertain those not worth your time...except to entertain yourself and us with their stupidity. You're awesome!
  18. Old Comment
    Northland, I forgot you! Sorry! Thank you so much!

And Dare, you nut case! I haven't talked to you as much recently, can we pleeeease change that?! You're absolutely amazing!
  19. Old Comment
    I do believe you are the GD version of this :P

20. Old Comment
    Hahhahaha Ly Ph! I am! So ancient! It's so nice to see you pop up here and there, you always make me laugh!
  21. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Northland, I forgot you! Sorry! Thank you so much!

And Dare, you nut case! I haven't talked to you as much recently, can we pleeeease change that?! You're absolutely amazing!
    Nutcase? How charming... have you been taking lessons from Sarge?

I knowwww... I'm going to change that right now
  22. Old Comment
    Pfffft I taught Sarge everything he knows.

Weeeeeee JL's therapy is back open for business! Tell me allllll ya dirty secrets!