Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

day of self degradation

Posted 06-07-2017 at 02:42 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I set myself some self degrading dares today and my mistress was busy so I have to write a full report on my getdare blog. So here it is.

I started the day plugged and in a chastity cage and diapered while i loaded the dishwasher and made space on the counter tops to cook and brought out ingredients. I then took out the plug, re diapered and put on my maid outfit complete with bra, highest heels and gagged myself with a ball gag. then i started cooking sauce for my pasta, then the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

anxiety and frustration

Posted 04-06-2017 at 08:22 AM by EnigmaticBunni

As some of the people one here know, I am currently not working due to mental health issues. Mainly anxiety and depression caused by my anxiety. I am currently on 4 different medications and my dr is trying to work with dosages to get the best results.. I have a couple more changes on my current medication, and another medication they can still try.

I hate this feeling. i have no reason for being anxious and depressed except my brain chemistry says I am. This frustrates me and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My alias

Posted 03-12-2017 at 12:53 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I was originally on this site as Fraggleshubby which is quite self explanatory. I was married to a woman I called "fraggle".

However when we were divorced, I struggled to find a new alias that described ME in terms of MR and not through a relationship that no longer existed. On several sites I used the alias HarmlessBeast. This comes from my being a switch so I have a beast side but can also be harmless. Although this is a good alias for Mei found it lacking because 1. I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sub/bottom/slave vs dom/top/master vs "switch"

Posted 02-28-2017 at 10:03 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I self identify as a SWITCH, but recently I have really noticed how many different types of switches there actually are. There doesn't seem to be any set archetype for switches, but there are some for the "normal" roles.

First I want to identify 6 main archetypes that occur in the 3 "normal" types of dynamics. Of course, no one I have met fit any one of these identically.

Master/Slave: In this dynamic, the Master is in control of everything. This...
Posted in Uncategorized