Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Self Bondage

Posted 09-25-2012 at 10:29 AM by nanomt

Since I have noone to tie me up, I've been learning selfbondage.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Found a Filthy Cunt

Posted 09-22-2012 at 08:41 AM by nanomt

I found a filthy cunt to do the things to that I want done to me and I love it!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Major Change

Posted 09-20-2012 at 11:34 AM by nanomt

I no longer have a master/trainer. I'm available for good dares but will block anyone who asks for new pics of me.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm a Filthy Whore

Posted 09-16-2012 at 03:38 PM by nanomt

I knew the only way I could cum was to finish my punishment and get permission. So I stuck a dildo in my ass and began rubbing my clit. Every time I was about to cum I would spank my thighs with the ruler. I got carried away and slapped my inner thighs to many times but I don’t think anyone will care. It hurt really bad because my thighs are still sore from whipping them with the electric cord. I recorded the audio for RST and megirl. Before I finished I pulled the dildo from my ass and began deep throating...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I a Whore?

Posted 09-15-2012 at 01:59 PM by nanomt

Who here thinks I'm a whore?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nearly Caught Masturbating in the Office

Posted 09-12-2012 at 03:26 PM by nanomt

Here were my instructions for today:

Today in the office you will go out and ask a female colleague if you can borrow a bobby pin. Use any shit excuse you like. One you have one take it to the toilet with you. You will not lock the door of course. In the toilet stall you will strip completely naked and masturbate until you reach the edge. When on the edge pinch your clitty and pull it away from you. Slide the pin over your clitty vertically and get dressed again except for panties. Go...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Whore's Punishment

Posted 09-11-2012 at 02:40 PM by nanomt

Sir,
I completed the 600 swats on my inner thighs. It hurt like hell. I cried several times but no one heard me. I used ice water and a washcloth to keep my eyes from getting too puffy. My thighs are hot and swollen but I’ve been icing them and that seems to help. They still sting and I’m sure my bruises will get much bigger now.
I followed your instructions and removed my panties and raised my skirt up to my waist. My hands were shaking as I picked up my ruler. On my own, I decided...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized