Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Stranger Involving Dare by Berengar

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:36 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,

Here's a dare for You: give oral to two men and one woman (in that order). But here are the rules:
1) You have 12 hours for dare (starting anytime You like)
2) You need to be seen by at least one other person for at least half of the performance (so passers-by won't count )
3) You need to be naked while giving oral.
4) Other activities in between are up to You

E.g. if while second blowjob You wont have any audience You need to find another man, to keep the task going.

You can use Your favorite toys to keep You in the mood, You can use kinky places (adult cinema, swingers club, etc.). Be safe and have fun .

B.

Hi,
I did it. Maybe my solution is close to cheating - you will have to decide.
I called a female friend i had some sex games with a while ago. Told her about the dare and she asked her boyfriend - he agreed and so I was invited to eat her pussy while he watched that evening.
Then I texted two fuckbuddys to come around in the afternoon. One didn't answer, so I texted a third, but then all three appeared!
So I was kneeing in my living room, three men around me with their cocks out. I sucked them off, swallowed their load and thanked them for cumming.
In the evening I went to that friend and found her and her boyfriend already excited. She used me for quite some time, she really made a big deal out of it And after she came she wanted me to suck her boyfriends cock for her. ... of course I did it.
That were more cocks than intended.

Thank you for the dare, please more!
Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 839 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments