Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Piss Swirly

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:37 PM by filthypig
Tags pig, swirly, toilet

I left getdare for over a week… So today I gave myself an extreme punishment to remind me of my pig place.
I stripped down to a pair of white underwear, inserted my medium plug, and began humping against my toilet. I was on my knees grinding against the seat. After getting myself aroused I leaned back and licked the seat. It didn’t take me long to give it long wet licks and sloppy french kisses. I lifted the seat to grind against the rim and suck on the back of the toilet seat. It was salty like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Swirlie

Posted 06-27-2021 at 11:39 AM by filthypig

I had my first swirlie yesterday, and my second swirlie.
I was worshipping my toilet like an obedient pig, naked on my knees in the bathroom humping the bowl. As I grinded my pussy against my toilet I felt a desire to put my head in the bowl, to feel the toilet water on my skin and my hair. I have put my head in the water and taken a toilet water bath once so I was nervous but ready. I dunked my head in and felt my hair come up dripping.
I have been close to a swirlie before but fear...
Posted in Uncategorized