Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had playfully hit me with anything. But I trusted Sir completely and I was excited by the thought of him using the flogger on me, and so we went ahead.

Sir started gently, just lightly running the flogger up and down my body. He then started to lightly flog me, starting at my inner thighs and working his way up to my nipples.

I wasn't scared at all. I don't know how to describe the feeling I get when he uses the flogger ... I feel more submissive than I ever have before. I can feel myself starting to drift away when he flogs me ....

Over the course of the two weeks, Sir started to test my limits. He started to hit me harder and harder. There were a few times I got close to having safeword, but never did I feel scared. I was in Sir's capable and loving hands. I knew he would never do anything to hurt me. I also knew I had my safeword if it went too far.

One night while tied up, Sir got the crop out and started to playfully hit my legs. We talked a little about him using it on me. As I discussed in my last blog, we were experimenting with leaving marks. My crop is in the shape of a star, and so I agreed to let him hit me on my leg hard enough to see if it would leave a star mark.

This made me a bit more nervous. I knew he would have to hit me harder, and the crop also has a different feel than the flogger. But I took a deep breath and Sir hit me hard on the outside of my leg. It left a beautiful star shaped mark.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308

We then decided to try again on my breast. Sir got ready and he hit me .... really hard! I screamed and jumped. It definitely would have warranted a safeword if he had done it more than once. It didn't turn me off from trying ever again, but we decided that it was enough for one night.

I don't think I will ever be somebody who enjoys being hit over and over with a cane, and I know I will never ever allow impact play to be used as a punishment, but I really am looking forward to exploring this limit some more with Sir.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are super amazing!
  2. Old Comment
    You've got a sly Dom there, Butterfly. He's drawing you in with promises of stars on your body! Who wouldn't want fun decorations? Maybe you'd be a fan of a glitter spanking?

No, I kid. You've got a good Dom. He seems to know just how far he can take it. I bet you don't really want to say that safeword during play, but he knows when to stop. Enjoy your flogs!
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you Lyss *hides*

@DrW - I would love love LOVE to try glitter spankings. He really is a sneaky devil, but I love him anyways. It is nice to know that the safeword is there if I need it, but the majority of the time he can bring me right to the edge of my limits and stop before I need to. He is amazing that way.