Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Cleaning My Room Blog Introduction

Posted 07-09-2012 at 05:38 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-09-2012 at 08:47 PM by Rose_Angel

Two Fridays ago, I sent a dare request to Dravot via private messaging for dares while cleaning my room. The dare was very successful, and I am still doing part of the dare now, until this Friday, when it will be over.

I wanted to make a blog to share with everyone the process of this dare, including my request, his response, our negotiations, and my reports. I have asked his permission, and he is fine with me copying and pasting our private messages into a blog to share with everyone.

Due to the large amount of conversation, it will seem like I am spamming the blog space. I assure you it is not spam, and I will do my best to put as much information as I can into each blog entry.

With that stated, here was my initial request to Dravot.

The Request:

Hello. I have made it a habit to search for new posts by you, and as before, am impressed. You said if I ever wanted a dare(s) I could pm you, so I'm taking you up on that. This is sort of an elaborate request, and I'm asking for a little more than just a dare. I'm asking these things of you, as all separate parts of my request seem to be things you reply to on the message boards.

My room is incredibly messy. I have been very, very lazy about keeping it up. When I do clean my room (every 6 months or so), it gets dirty again. I WILL be putting the entire day to clean my room this Sunday. If you'd like, I could probably take some before and after pics with my phone and find a way to show you the pics online, if you want... I don't necessarily care.

What I want from you, if you would be so "kind":

I want you to give me a time to start (I've been being lazy and sleeping until 10-11 am which is quite frankly unacceptable in general, and would not give me enough time to clean my room in a day). I do need at least 6 hours of sleep, so if you want, you may give me a bedtime the night before.

I want you to give me a few dares to do while cleaning my room. I noticed you often have people put things in their mouth... this is okay, but I will not put anything dirty in.
I am 22 and still live with my parents, so everything done will be with my door closed. I am also okay with restrictions during this day, such as when I may eat (unless my blood sugar drops of course), when I may use the restroom, etc.

To help me keep my room clean, for the next two weeks (as I'm going on vacation for the 2nd half of July), I would like you to set a specific time for a duration of 15 minutes, where I do any maintenance necessary to keep my room tidy. I either want this time to be early in the morning, between 5-8 am, or sometime late in the evening between 8-10 pm. If I finish before those 15 minutes, I would like something I'm required to do for the duration of that time.

If there is something you would like to add that I have not thought of in this request, feel free to do so. If there is something you ask of me that crosses any lines for me, I will talk to you and discuss any possible modifications, which I have seen you do with other posts, and you seem to be a reasonable man.

I have never requested anything such as this from another getDare member. I hope this request is written to your liking. I look forward hearing back from you and discussing any modification requests.

Seeing as you always request a written report, I hope that this request is worded and thought out well enough to ensure you I will do so upon the completion of cleaning my room.

Thank you for your time.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1559 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    He does indeed give good dares. This reminds me I need to send him a report on a punishment. Oops.

And, seriously woman! I dislike mess, clean it up!!
  2. Old Comment
    Read the rest, lover. Its all cleaned, and looks absolutely amazing!
  3. Old Comment
    I did read the rest! I just wanted to tell you of

Wanna come do MY laundry, lover?!

I can .. make it worth your while