Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 30 votes, 2.33 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Detailed Report Week 6 [1/2]

Posted 03-16-2019 at 04:19 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:51 AM by SilverBlue

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

Alright, so I have a lot to get through, wow. I’m sitting here in a towel; the slut play today is still repeating over again in my head, so I can’t sleep. I just got home [looks over at my clock] … 15 minutes ago… I threw my clothes in the washer when I got in the door and the machine has another 25 minutes to go, so I have some time to start my report. I’ve just come out of long hot shower and scrubbed down with a loofah and body wash. I have this sense of guilt and shame about what happened this afternoon, but also a lot of residual sexual excitement too. To help settle myself down, I’ve started going through it all still in my head, piecing it together a bit better, writing down the experience as best as I can recall. Maybe this will help me decide if this was something I would like to do again. Perhaps my guilt is really because I enjoyed it so much, maybe I really am a slut, deep down?

Saturday really turned out to be nice with a high of 23C by midday, particularly pleasant for an autumn day in Wellington. I talked with one of the guys from my contacts about having sex in a random outdoors place, he was into the idea and he told me he’d even done it many times himself. We prearranged to meet-up over a coffee at [cool café off Manners Street]. It’s a bit of a back-street cafe, out of the way but nice. Anyway, as the weather was clearing up, a lot of people were out enjoying the sun and warmish weather. I had my usual vanilla latte and we sat and people-watched for a while. We had some small talk on topics like the weather and Wellington’s café culture, but that switched to some more ‘adult’ subjects. I felt like the café wasn’t the place to discuss that kind of subject, so we went for a walk through Civic Square and over to Fraser Park to find a bit more privacy. We sat up high over the promenade by the waterfront and carried on our earlier conversation about our sexual fantasies. He perked-up when I mentioned one of my fantasies was exhibitionism.

He'd even smirked and said to me, “Well we could put on a show here, if you’re really up for it”.
We kind of locked eyes and had a moment before I tore my eyes away, looking around the area. I broke the awkward silence by saying "It is way too busy here, but I am up for an ice-cream!"

We took a walk along Wellington’s waterfront to Oriental bay and grabbed some ice-creams. I licked a drip of ice-cream up the cone to the top in an erotic manner which caught the awkward attention of a passer-by; we both had a childish giggle about it. We sat on top of the rotunda which gives fabulous 360 degree views out over the harbour. I sat sideways with my legs over his lap and he casually stroked my thighs. Some people came up the stairs of the rotunda but left when they sat us. By this time, our conversation had gotten heated any and he suggested that I should come for a walk around the bays, so he can play with his slut. Once we’d finished our ice-creams, we made the move to his place.

The washer is done... I’m gonna hang out my clothes and hopefully get some sleep now. I’ll add this to GetDare in the morning after I polish up my writing and do a quick speling and grammer check. The rest of the day will follow, but first things first.

Views 1366 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just found your challenge blogs and still working my way through them all but man I am VERY highly impressed with what you have so far done! Keep up the great work and thank you for the incredibly detailed reports, I love reading through them.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Just found your challenge blogs and still working my way through them all but man I am VERY highly impressed with what you have so far done! Keep up the great work and thank you for the incredibly detailed reports, I love reading through them.
    Thanks so much. I get so busy doing these tasks, its great to know I'm doing a good job reporting back.
  3. Old Comment
    Such an exciting and teasing start to a report. Looking forward to the rest!