Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Honest thank you Misstress

Posted 03-21-2019 at 02:30 PM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 01:15 PM by SecretGhost

This post is kinda random but it is not :3
Because i just want to show my appreciation

in this post all i want to say is just im happy with my mistress and i honestly couldnt have wished better.

Even if i have some hard times.
i always find a way to push myself, so that i obey the orders and questions you ask me.

it doesnt matter how i do it but someway i always am trying to get the max out of everything

Im just thankful you
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

About Me

Posted 11-03-2018 at 01:02 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 12-04-2020 at 07:46 AM by MissSabrina
Tags kik, mistress, slave

---About Me---

Hello! My name is Sabrina, I'm a 20 year old Mistress from the UK. I work in a beauty salon while also studying make-up in collage.

I enjoy video games, art, writing, movies and history. I listen to almost every type of music genre, but my favourite artists are Korn, Slayer, Slipknot, Ayesha Erotica, Rico Nasty, Grimes, Babymetal, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I also practice witchcraft, and have been since i was 13.

I’d like to also mention...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 11-03-2018 at 12:54 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 06-08-2022 at 02:17 PM by MissSabrina

Love: god slavery, chastity, permanent chastity, time wasting, cbt, ball busting, blackmail, exposure, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, piss, daily tasks and rules, gender control, diapers, outside, wax play, food play, food control, feeding, writing tasks, public humiliation, semi public, wetting, starvation, sleeping tasks, pig/cow play, sissification, dehumanisation, stuffing, costumes, shaving/waxing, toilet worship, garbage/trash play, bimbofication, corsets

Like: humiliation,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's...
Oracle
Old

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress...
Oracle
Old

So you want to be my slave?

Posted 01-28-2017 at 03:41 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:28 AM by CSasha

Thanks to this post about the difference between a submissive and a slave I've decided to get something off my mind by writing it down. Sine I joined getDare over half a year ago I have seen plenty of requests from potential slaves compared to very few from potential Masters and Mistresses. Partly it's the lack of effort that I cannot stand, I have written about that, but even more, I oppose the myth or thinking pattern which stands behind such attitude:

I want to be your slave, so you...
Oracle