Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Enjoying other people's chastity

Posted 06-12-2019 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Back in february I did around 5 weeks of chastity, with a partner of emlalock. I had been getting quite horny over that time, even doing some tasks I hadn't dared otherwise. Good to know the one side of something.

Because in the past weeks I enjoyed holding the keys for some wearers, asking tasks from them, meddling with their time, even more. The fun is in making others suffer in that denial and chastity way, and making them things do by being in control. Having the keys means you have...
Oracle
Old

I am a diaper slave for a week--Day 3

Posted 06-12-2019 at 10:16 AM by DiaperHumiliate

Hi,

i woke up this morning in a very full diaper with two stuffers. when i got up i got to the conclusion i had very bad skin that got infected. so i was free of diapers for a big part of the day.
When i got home from university i had to go back into diapers. So i put on a diaper and went in with the rest of my day. I was going to eat dinner and they told me to pee while i was eating dinner with my roommate. I only red this message when i finished dinner so i didn't do what they...
Posted in Uncategorized