Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

I’ve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, I’m meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. We’ve never met in person so I’m super excited but also very nervous, clearly, I’m not the only one though as my Mistress decided we should meet in a public space and wanted a friend for moral support. I’m not quite sure what to make of that arrangement, is she scared of me? I put such silly thoughts to the back of my mind; she’s an attractive woman and we’ve only been in a relationship a few months. I can understand her fears. This is a real escalation. A really exciting escalation.

She decided upon a local park around noon on Sunday, the days perfect. A picturesque blue sky, the birds chattering away among themselves and the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. They’ve already text to say they’re by the swings and I finally get to meet my Mistress with her friend. She’s dressed in red, alluring and not shy about it either with her rather attractive friend in a simple black dress. So much for nerves, they both look totally stunning. We talk for a bit about how exciting it is to finally meet as I walk (or rather feel led) around the park with them. Appearing just 3 friends chatting to the casual stranger although we plan to go back to my place after for some kinky fun after we’ve exchanged pleasantries and maybe got something to eat. At least so I think.

After meandering among the park we come across a picturesque setting with a large lumbering tree in the middle of the single poorly kept path passing through the area which bends around it. If I was walking along alone this secretive spot in the middle of the forest would give me goosebumps of a rather different nature. My Mistress puts down her bag (I really should have at least enquired what was in it) and says “here will do”. Here? Do? My mind tries to make sense of the words. “Strip slave”. I blush, my dicklet bulges and the butterflies that had calmed down rather nicely all suddenly begin fluttering far more wildly than before. I hope she’s not serious but I see from the looks on both their faces that this is very much serious. This is planned. I am in trouble.

“But…” I beg innocently. “Don’t embarrass me in front of my friend's slave” as she flutters her eyelids at me. Resisting her is impossible at the best of times but now has a cute face to try to resist too. I'm only human. I think I’m going to burn up, my legs turn to mush or maybe I'm about to have a heart attack. It is pumping around rather fast. She beckons her friend over to me and she takes off my top. I’m paralysed with fear and comply by lifting my arms and standing there rather hopelessly.

“Do we have to do everything!?” snaps my Mistress. Her fierce tone scares my arms into action as they rip my trousers off along with my shoes and socks. I’m stood there just in my boxers. With a rather eager dicklet bursting to get out and a rather embarrassed dicklet owner rather keener for it to stay in. They both giggle at me stood there.

“Such an obedient boy. I told you it would be fun, and you said he’d never do it? Little do you know the effect I have on him” Even in my current state seeing my Mistresses anger turn to pride does alleviate some of my nerves somehow.

“Stand over there" says my Mistress as her friend kindly helps me over to the tree. Rubbing her hands across my bare body, teasingly gentle and increasing my arousal levels to near breaking point. I could cum at any minute with the gentlest touch upon my achingly hard dicklet. My Mistress walks over to her bag and takes out some rope. Rope! She was nervous...needed some moral support...o how naive had I been.

She ties me up, my hands first in a simple cuff behind my back and then to the tree itself upper body first fastening my arms to the huge tree trunk. “Look how helpless he is” they giggle as they watch me squirm. “How red his face is”...”How hard his cock is” they tease mercilessly. “Well?” ask her friend “You or me?”. “Hmm, you” comes the reply and she heads over to me yanking down my boxers.

“Please! This is too much, I’ll do anything but this, please!” I beg pathetically. “I heard the I’ll do anything but not whatever you mumbled after that” teases my owner. “In fact gag up with his pants he likes so much…”. On cue they’re forcibly stuffed into my mouth, I’m not sure I can breath as I begin to drool slightly and my arms try to break free to adjust it but then it’s taped loosely over my mouth to prevent escape. Just breath, stay calm I tell myself. And then the sign comes out.

NAKED “MAN” THIS WAY
--->

I try to scream, complain and beg my way out of this predicament. All that happens though is a faint muffle and more making them both laugh. “Oh, you like the camera? That wasn’t even my idea but I know how much you like exposure so I knew you’d like it. The quotation marks were my idea though as I don’t want to get told off for false advertising”. She laughs a little too hard then regains her composure. I try to convey “Yes but this isn’t exactly what I had in mind, what do you mean not a proper man” all through body language (or shuffles) and eye rolls alone but it seems to come across as “Yes, this is perfect” as they both carry on regardless with her friend heading off to where we’ve just walked from, presumably to post the sign.

My dicklet twitches uncontrollably. I want the earth to swallow my naked body up. Anything to hide it and my embarrassment from the world. I’ve never felt more worried in my life. Never felt more turned on. Never felt more at the mercy of my Mistress.
Views 1588 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments