Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

26th October night/27th october morning sleeping and lifestyle rules

Posted 10-27-2014 at 12:06 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 02:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So my sleep wasn't that bad after making the decision to not wear pegs or keep the vibe on all night. I still need to get in contact with the person who created this rule and ask them about it, so that I can clarify.
In other news I was told to complete my weekly lifestyle rule of 'Everytime you edge, you will spank pussy 25 times, ass 25 times per cheek and Everytime you cum you will spank pussy 100 times, ass 250 times per cheek.' Yesterday as part of my sleeping rules I edged twice so had to spank my pussy 50 times and each ass cheek. I used a hard backed brush and i left red marks on my ass cheeks and my pussy hurts immensely. I'm writing this blog standing up as it's so painful to sit down at the moment.
I am pleased to say that after drinking 2 pints of water last night and not being allowed to pee until 6am this morning that I managed to get to 6am without any accidents.

Like yesterday once I have had my shower I am going to write 'YND's willing slut' but this time on my left thigh. I am also planning to have cereal again and eat it off the floor. My outfit today consists of jeans so I can only have one item of underwear which I have decided will be a bra as I have dance tonight. Today I also have to try and work the words 'pain' 'slut' and 'elephant' into a single conversation, which will be tricky.

Note: I have edited my rules as one was a little complicated. I am also going to be posting a blog asking for your advice on my blog soon, so please keep an eye out.

See you soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 754 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments