Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Seriously!

Posted 08-23-2008 at 11:13 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, in my last blog post, I was angry beacuse a user was named Bebe and stole my font and color. But now im ticked! Im steamed!

Everyone! BACK OFF HELLO KITTY! Ramsies, Viva la Dare! Especially you! You took the same Hello Kitty I have! Can't a girl just have her own unique avatar? When I'm reading over posts, I see Hello Kitty and am like "Oh, I allready posted here...". But then I realize, it wasn't me! Seriously!

I would have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A bit Annoyed

Posted 08-22-2008 at 07:59 PM by Krystal

I don't know what's up lately but, for the majority of my time spent at getdare my worst experience may of been just getting some weird fetish dare. which isn't that bad really.
To each his own as the saying goes. So i've been able to move on from or do weird dares like those with out much thought.
but beyond being weird, those people were at least polite, they weren't rude.
but now lately the past couple weeks beyond the couple pleasant people, i've been getting nothing but...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello Folks!

Posted 08-20-2008 at 10:49 AM by Viper9913

Well, I've drifted around the forums reading, and I've spent some time in chat over the past few months, but I figured I'd post a bit on my blog and see what's going on.

I'm a college student, studying management, and I go to a smaller private college in Michigan. I enjoy spending time on my computer and I probably play more video games than are good for me.

I'm interested in playing online, but it's difficult at times with a roommate, I can try to play late at night, after...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ha

Posted 08-17-2008 at 07:27 AM by vivala_dare (my first blog)
Updated 08-19-2008 at 03:35 PM by vivala_dare

i feal the site is better with the rep gone so much better. and plz could u post on my girl for a while thread thxs thats all for now

well after a good tip i will mke me blogs bigger

well for starts i havent wanked for 1 week and i am still going i want to wait a week or 2 then have 1 huge orgasm.

problem is i keep getting random boners but at least orgasum will be good

well i hope all goes to plan

for the record i edited this...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Most Unpleasant Man - E

Posted 08-16-2008 at 09:27 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 10-28-2008 at 09:30 PM by Hampers

I have slowly come to the realisation that I don't like me, very much.
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

Photo of the Week-15th August 2008

Posted 08-15-2008 at 03:14 PM by Bandit|Queen (Days of Wine and Roses)

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Carpe Diem

Posted 08-15-2008 at 11:44 AM by Pingu

About a month ago, I witnessed a scene that no person would like to see, another human being dieng. I was unfortunate enough to witness a car accident and the aftermath wasn't pretty. The guy was young and it hit me quite hard in the following days. Mainly because of age.

Coming to the present, a close friend of mine collapsed at her home on Wed with blood poisoning. About an hour before she collapsed, I had been speaking to her casually on MSN. Now, it is a matter of when rather than...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized