Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Get Well Soon Central!!!

Posted 08-31-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly

Centralhigh2010 (or Ashley to those of us who know her well) has been having a rough few months. She has not been well and has been dealing with some health concerns. One of which is a gallbladder that needs to be removed. Today is the day of her surgery and I really wanted to show her how much she is loved and supported and thought about. Maybe that will help take away some of her pain.

I have collected a few messages for her below:

Wishing you a speedy recovery Central ~ Matt

Hopes for a speedy recovery
Love Rachie x x x x

Get well soon Ash! We are meeting very soon! xxxx ~IrishAlice

Ashley,
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for a speedy recovery and a resolution to all health issues that you've experience the last few months. Gotta get you healthy so we can pick on you again in good conscious. I mean who is there that we can Hug and then instantly Spank? You also have to get well soon so you can take care of your stallion! Best of luck and a speedy recovery. ~b69

Good luck and a speedy recovery - will be thinking of you. ~Nikhedonia

Get well soon little central! *Hugs* ~DlJohn

Hi Central, I'm sending you warm thoughts and hope you heal up real quick! Eat lots of jello for me ~Asslvr

Ashley, I wish you the absolute best in your recovery. You're awesome with or without a gallbladder! <3 ~Brony

Sending lots of hugs, hope you get better soon <3 <3 ~Samishere

So glad you are finally getting your penis removed. I know everything with go well for you, can I have your grapes? ~ AbusiveMaster

Thinking of you and knowing you will come out just fine and when you do we can spend all your resting time being bratty and silly, love you lots <3 ~IceMaiden

Ashley, you are one of my best friends, and you are NOT allowed to die! You are so strong and brave and I just know that you are going to come out of this surgery even better than before. I am here to entertain you throughout you recovery, and I want you to know that I love you so so so so much! <3 ~ Butterfly

I hope these messages make you feel a little better Central. So many people love you and want to see you get better (some have different motives than others :P).

If there is anybody else who wishes to share a message with Central, please do so in the comments. The more love and positive thoughts, the better!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 687 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    get well soon central!! take this time as a bed-cation and catch up on shows, naps, and reading! ♡♡♡
  2. Old Comment
    Hi, Ashley! Although we don't know each other, I really wosh you a speedy recovery and to get well soon! Don't rush back,we'll be here for you whenever you return! Don't let anything worry you or put dark clouds over your head, as you have some wonderful and amazing friends who love you and care for you! All the best!!!
    Posted 08-31-2017 at 07:37 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Hello Central! Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery! I'm sure you will be your bratty usual self in no time!
    Big hugs!
  4. Old Comment
    Get well soon Ash! Wishing you a speedy and full recovery!
    Owly x
  5. Old Comment
    Get well! We miss you!
  6. Old Comment
    Hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!
  7. Old Comment
    Awwwww, I really havent interacted with her much but i do see her name alot on here. Get well soon!!