Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Part II and end of my report on the ladies.exposed edging game

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:28 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:44 PM by pluky

Part I

Some updates on how this went after the initial post.

I was assigned a punishment consisting of 100 spanks with a hairbrush on my bare ass (total not for each side) for every time I accidentally ruined or came without permission. That ended up being 3 ruins this far.

The extensions that people on ladies.exposed added hit the limit (100). I tried to keep edging when it was still around 50, but I had another ruin at edge #41 just when someone finally
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230206_034243.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1047  
getDare Devil
Old

Improved tolerance or something - edging and ruins

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:42 AM by pluky

Some thoughts I wanted to lay here and keep track of, about my relationship with edging.

When I first joined here, I was so mad about being made to do one edge, I hated it, it was just one and it seemed like the end of the world to me, I remember clearly that day, the session, most of what happened in it, and how frustrated I felt.

The somewhere along the line, I had a 3 edges experiences, which felt like an achievement, and still equally hated it.

Then I...
getDare Devil
Old

My first experience with ladies.exposed - an edging game, and the dreaded ruins

Posted 02-03-2023 at 05:53 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:32 PM by pluky

I kept noticing how closed I was to having experiences and trying things in the last couple months, so more recently I tried to challenge myself a bit to break out of this frozen state of stagnation but at my pace, just doing what I feel like in the moment.

So yesterday I finally stepped foot on this new site that people been telling me about, I've secretly hoped the whole time to find an opportunity, a forum game, that would ease me into it and show me the way but that didn't really happen
getDare Devil
Old

If You Don't Reply...

Posted 02-02-2023 at 04:41 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 08-22-2023 at 09:20 PM by SluttySarah

My forfeit for any tasks that become too difficult for me:
Spoiler:
"I will work my 2.36'' buttplug in me using only toothpaste for lube once for every time I have used this forfeit."

Here are my current tasks:

Completed Tasks:

From Crionex: Hush plug for 19 hours (this is my fault for not checking the thread!) Slept with plug in.

From Melira: 17/17 Hours wearing my glass 2'' buttplug completed

From ShyGuy: Must wear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only D/s relationship)

Posted 02-01-2023 at 03:40 PM by Azyliux
Updated 09-14-2023 at 10:24 PM by Azyliux (Status change - closed)

Ad Status: Closed
Not expecting to be looking again in the forseeable future.

After mostly lurking on getDare for many years, and dabbling around the edges mostly due to lack of time (now no longer an issue), at the start of this year I started actively seeking a ongoing online-only D/s relationship. After a few false starts and wonderful experiences I am actively seeking again. Hopefully you are the person I am seeking.

46/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place
Baby Member
Posted in About Me
Old

Toys, limits and a few dares

Posted 01-13-2023 at 11:08 AM by Beline
Updated 03-04-2023 at 12:54 PM by Beline

Good boy Sub and loving gentle Dom switch.

+ Stripping games, Anal/Pegging, Bondage, Pics, edging, Remote toy control, truths, dares, being a good boy, JOI.

~ Chastity (short term), Cum eating, Feminisation (limited), Denial

- Messy, Face, Social, CBT, Diaper, Financial, Public, Ass to mouth, Humiliation, Toilet, Live video/cam, permanent, identification.

I reserve the right to veto any dares of unmentioned limits, as there's so many...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy new year

Posted 01-11-2023 at 12:23 AM by pluky

I know I'm 11 days late for this, but I would like to wish everyone a good year, and especially all the people that I've had positive interactions with.

Thank you for your kindness, for the exchanges, the support, and whatever we shared.

I hope you all get enjoyable moments this year, that you remain in good health and spirit and get all the things your hearts desire the most.

So best wishes to all the nice people of GD.
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized