Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Old

After swim dare done

Posted 05-04-2011 at 12:20 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well that was much easier than I expected, not a comment and no one noticed a thing, pat on back for KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

After swim dare

Posted 05-03-2011 at 02:19 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Another day and another maybe embarrassment. This time got to scribble on my kitty then pull a wedgie before getting dressed out in the changing room, and not get seen with Swimmer written down there!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dare for Tuesday- should have been Monday

Posted 05-03-2011 at 11:46 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers. Sorry was gonna blog yesterday about the dare but, well got busted so was trying to explain why I had written on my bits to my friend and really didn't feel like talking about it then and been back to school today so no time til now. At least I completed the dare but, well just say I think my face is still red but at least she didn't say anything today to anyone else, don't think I could have lived it down.

Hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dare for Tuesday

Posted 05-01-2011 at 04:40 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Last day of hols and have to spend the day without undies, short skirt, White t and some writing on tummy and boobs. This is more difficult than anything I've done before...... Maybe I'll blog it, maybe not, depends what happens. Nervous hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today 2 dares

Posted 05-01-2011 at 02:29 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

You GD guys work fast, just get onto yahoo and get another dare, (from a contact here, still don't know their nickname on here though) and so it's 'on' again!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another day, another dare completed....

Posted 05-01-2011 at 12:23 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well back home and another dare completed so big self congrats for me me me.

Last day off tomorrow then back to school.... Boo!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Got a dare!

Posted 05-01-2011 at 02:46 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well a 'kind' GD'er has provided me with a dare for today which is going to be interesting since I'm going out in shorts (may rethink this since try did nit specify I had to have shorts on) so may be very red faced today. Still it is a challenge I'm up to. Hugs, KellyD.
Posted in Uncategorized