Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Old

Todays Todays Colour

Posted 05-21-2011 at 01:18 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

White. Yes just plain boring white.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Today's colour

Posted 05-13-2011 at 03:29 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

In answer to a question and I gues a dare, todays colour is pink, and if you are wondering what is pink then you didn't ask the question.......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Me, me, me ........back

Posted 05-13-2011 at 02:18 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Okay, srry did u miss me, bet not. Not been away just been tooooooooooooooooooo busy with stuff, but I'm back (is that good or bad, duno you be the judge).

Sooooooo........ been swimmin, more swimmin homework, swimmin, homework then simmin no srry wrong, homework then swimmin few!!!!!!

Anyway how are you all, supposin anyone is still reading this......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Peekaboo

Posted 05-06-2011 at 02:53 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

I just wanted to say a big TNX to Peekaboo, he knows wot I'm talkin bout. Expected dares and stuff here, didn't expect to find someone who listned.

So ny1 out there in GD land need someone genuin, as far as I'm concerned he's da man
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pizza Dare-Not me

Posted 05-06-2011 at 01:33 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Wow, just found the pizza dare and have to say WOW, I can't believe that girls can actually be brave enough to do this. I'd luv to be able to but NW. Soooooooo kooooool.

Just thought I'd share

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's friday!!!!!!!!

Posted 05-06-2011 at 10:12 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Weekend can now official start, finished swimming, finished school, finished homework (well okay maybe not homework!) and can now have some KellyD time (or KellyME time- srry pretty pathetic i know ). Not sure what is going to be occupying my time this weekend, maybe shopping with Sandy, though got a dare ongoing (thanks Peekaboo!) so that will be interesting if shopping for anything more than earings.........

Have a gr8 1. Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nearly the weekend-yeeeeeeeeh

Posted 05-05-2011 at 01:17 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers, hope your day has gone or is going okay. Friday tomorrow and then the weekend yeah! Got swim practice tomorrow night bt the weekend is free. Not much planed so will have to see what turn up.
Posted in Uncategorized