Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help...
getDare Sweetheart
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A Feast before the Fast

Posted 10-08-2019 at 03:42 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 10-09-2019 at 07:14 AM by PrincessJessica

A Feast Before the Fast

Well my chastity sentence has begun. I can’t quite imagine going for many months(!) without touching my dicklet for pleasure but equally I’m very excited by it; inconveniently so. I’ve done maybe a week before and needed to beg during the thread for a touch. That only lasted a week. I won’t even get to touch again before Christmas.

The morning after the thread finished I could finally unveil my fate. I’ll have to be honest I had it down as a mindfuck...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Current state of Chastity cage design

Posted 10-04-2019 at 10:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Chastity is one of my kinks I discovered just in the recent few years. It has given me so extreme arousal that it made me shiver and heat up like a bitch several times. A wonderful experience.

I am happy whenever I see others like Jaro dig into. to safety precautions like a key for emergency it's a theatre of mind, about the feeling of being forced while doing it consensual. That's why I see it not far away from denial as Chephren does it, for example.

But chastity is also...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love orgasms

Posted 09-27-2019 at 01:56 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasms

I love orgasms

For any casual reader this may not seem like a blog worth writing. But most people know how much I love denial (and more recently chastity) and I may have said during my last denial that it was more fun than orgasms. I meant it at the time but, after the year without a full release passed and having very much enjoyed my freedom, my opinion has changed a little.

I still stand by the logic that “denial’s more fun than an orgasm”. An orgasm lasts a few seconds,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Why I love denial.

Posted 08-12-2019 at 02:45 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 08-12-2019 at 03:05 PM by Matt:
Tags denial

I was asked to write a blog on why I love denial..

I'm not a great writer, so hope this makes some kind of sense!

The main reason I love denial, is giving up control of such an intimate thing as my own orgasms to my domme. It makes me so horny to know that my orgasms belong to someone else, that I don't have any control over them, my ultimate sexual pleasure is totally at their whim.

I love denial because it makes me feel even more submissive, it makes me...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I can’t deny the difference

Posted 07-15-2019 at 04:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

I can’t deny the difference

I’m (finally!) coming to the end of my latest denial. 2 months of horny thoughts floating around in my mind and I can finally get that sweet release. Without any great surprise I’m still as clumsy an edger as last time (getting past a 1 month with lots of edging is tricky). What was a surprise for me is how much different doing this for a PM dare was to giving up my orgasms for my dominant.

Despite going a year without a full orgasm I’m still
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. “My name’s Princess Jessica and I want to be denied forever”. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldn’t want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to
Truth or Dare Zealot