Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Attempting my own dare! (Part 1)

Posted 07-12-2016 at 03:14 PM by JTN2010
Updated 07-20-2016 at 12:07 PM by JTN2010

I recently posted a dare and to sort of test it I'm giving it a go.

If you don't feel like reading it, it's a ideally, long diaper ab/dl dare using a point system. I'm just going to use this a space to give a brief summary of each days events which correspond to this log.

Day 1
Update 1 6PM: Total Points: 12
Obviously beginning day 1 with diapers and rolled a 4 (so 8 points). I'm opting to start with Diapers for Life! as it seems unlikely I don't wear for 4 days straight. Additionally I'm wearing baby powder today (not doing anything else just yet). The first diaper leaked pretty quickly I feel (although I did urinate a lot) I had to wait an hour an a half, before the last roll still didn't let me change and I let go (I had to pee pretty bad). I was hoping standing this time would help, it did not, so I am in double diapers for the next day. Second set of diapers had to be changed early because I had to meet up with someone and 2 thick diapers, one being fairly wet wasn't excusable (luckily I have some thinner diapers). I wet once while out with a friend which was worrying (it was heavy) but nothing terrible. Sadly those didn't last too long (it felt like it was close to leaking). Needless to say it's only about 6pm and I've changed 3 times and I'll likely have to change once before bed (although who knows).
This diaper is two thick diapers with some duct tape around it to hold it together well (only on the diaper). I'm hoping I won't pee too much before bed and I can wear it through the morning (although gonna have to find a way to avoid a rash).
Finally gonna note drinking. Part of the issue I'm having is it's mid July in a hot ish part of the US and I'm trying to exercise more. The combination of all these things means I'm drinking a pretty heavy amount of water (moreso than the dare requires). While this is probably a good thing overall it does mean the diapers will be risky (with flooding/leaking). Tomorrow I'm working from home again so no risks there at least, but Thursday and Friday I plan to be in the office and I've only really worn and used once before there and have yet to change there so it'll be interesting.

Day 2
Update 1 4PM: Total Points 15
Last night the double diaper held up well. I did wet in bed but it wasn't until I sat up. The diaper was fairly wet by the time I changed out of it in the morning into a new double diaper. This diaper is now very set (after a full day about 8 hours of wearing it, including once outside in jeans that barely fit it). Very pleased with the day so far though only 2 changes (this one and the morning one), and no punishments.

Day 3
7PM: Total Points 18
Got a lot of mileage out of my diaper today. The bellissimos really hold a lot when the tapes hold. Last night I did end up cumming so now I have that punishment to look forward to tonight. Additionally I had trouble sleeping and stayed up a bit past 11 so now my bedtime is 10pm for 3 days. It's very unlikely I'll make that tomorrow night but I'll try (otherwise huge point loss and 9PM bed time ). Still slow gains. Maybe on Monday I can start wearing pull-ups. Although a few other dares might keep me in longer, we'll see what happens.

Big Update for various reasons (not going to go into detail) I'll be wearing 24/7 for the forseeable future. As result I'm going to terminate my attempt as I won't be "growing up" anytime soon and it's a lot of paperwork without the intention of ending. Obviously eventually it'll "end" but not going to be participating in the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1685 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments