Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

Three months: A tortured monkey

Posted 03-09-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly

Well today is a very special day …

Three months ago, I somehow convinced a very special monkey to get tangled in my net and submit to both Asslvr and I. We started with just an edge bank, but it later turned into a whole lot more.

It sure has been an adventure.

The last three months have been quite a learning experience for all three of us.

I agree, I think each of us have grown a lot over the last three months.

Colosubguy came to us as a very timid and shy monkey who struggled to realize his impact on the people around him. We have been battling and winning against the evil bad voices in his head that tell him that he isn’t good enough. He has become so much more confident.

We have been so proud of how far he has come. Not only having fun and playing with us, but with lots of other people here on getDare, especially in chat.

He practically lives in chat these days.

Some of the blogs he has written, not only for us, but for himself, have been some of the most fun and entertaining that I have read.

Did you see the one where he pretended to be a kitty for us? It was sooooo cute. Hehe

Hehe of course. We have such a good little kitteh/monkey/sub/friend.

(talk about identity crisis)

Our dynamic isn’t like anything else I have ever come across …

and although it has been challenging at times, it is something that we have all enjoyed.

I have especially enjoyed wearing my domme hat, and getting to be so creative. It has been a lot of fun, and it is a brand new side to me that I have enjoyed discovering, with both of you.

and you have been doing a very amazing job at teasing and torturing our good monkey. :-)

*blush* and so have you. I have enjoyed seeing your evil devious side come back out (especially when it isn’t just directed at me).

and I am sure our Monkey doesn’t mind it either (too much anyways).

I am so glad that we have been able to share this experience with Colosubguy, I can’t imagine somebody else in his place. He really is our good monkey.

So thank you both for the last three months. They have been wonderful.

and thank you too Mr. Devious. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for the three of us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-3-months-anniversary-now-lets-dance.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	298
Views 997 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You made me tear up a little there! I really can't write here everything you both have meant to me (not today anyway....) know that the time with you both .. AMAZING! Thank you both!
  2. Old Comment
    Yay! You are all adorable together
  3. Old Comment
    Three months ago and I couldn't have told you who colosubguy was and hadn't seen anything of him in chat or forums.

Over this last few months though I've had the pleasure of seeing colosubguy come out of his shell, to find his confidence to get involved and chat to people on here and engage in the conversations and antics going on in chat. To the point now where he's one of the most liked people in there and a real asset to the site.

Also, as a good friend of both Mr Devious and the evil Butterfly I know from both of them just how incredibly happy and proud they are of their little monkey man

Congratulations on the 3months.
  4. Old Comment
    @Alexis Thank you!

@Tease I'm still having image issues, I don't really know if I'd say I'm one of the 'most liked people'. But I will admit I am a lot more active now than I used to be. Thank you for the congrats!
  5. Old Comment
    Congrats to all three of you!
  6. Old Comment
    This blog is sweet! I love the three of you!

Colosubguy, I'm glad you're realizing you've got a lot more to offer than you thought. I've been keeping an eye on your posts and blog posts for a long time now and I like the way you contribute to this place and make it more special!