Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maddy09

Rate this Entry

Temperamental

Posted 03-12-2012 at 11:16 PM by maddy09

My moods have been really weird lately. Sometimes I'm happy for no reason, or sad, also for no real reason. But always there is just this weird numb feeling.

I feel like I am just pretending to feel all these things. But I don't know why. What the reason is.

And I don't know what is wrong with me. Before I always knew why I felt a certain way. And now it is all just unexplainable. I miss being happy. Really happy, not the fake happy I am now.

And I don't know how to get that happiness back. All I do now is use the internet. I don't hang out with friends outside of school. I don't do my school work, it is amazing that I am passing all my classes. I just sit in my room and read fanfiction to make me kind of happy when good things happen to the characters. It seems to be working.

But It isn't enough anymore. And I don't know what to do to make it better.

Best wishes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2209 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Could be a lot of reasons.

There are always medical explanations for why things like this happen to people.

The problem is, there are so many possible causes, and in everyone that's ever lived, it's likely a combination of a hundred different things, anything from your colon being obstructed, to your diet, to a chemical imbalance or neurological condition, to repressed emotions you've turned inward.

The possibilities are so endless that the only real advice anyone can give you is this: Lifestyle change.

This includes diet, job, everything.

This is almost unthinkable for most people, though, so the cycle continues endlessly.

If you're out of balance with your environment, regardless of what that environment is, you will be unhealthy, ergo, you will be unhappy.

Human health can be broken down into four categories.

Physical health - This is your body. Self-explanatory.

Mental health - This refers to brain function. How well does your brain function in a physical, chemical sense.

Emotional health - This is your psychology and social behavior. How healthy your social life is, how adapted you are to your environment, etc.

Spiritual health - This is the subjective part of your brain and mental thought processes. While cynics will argue the validity of this category, I will say that the human brain is programmed to look for something to believe in. It's programmed to love, rationalize, and loathe parts of its world.

Spirituality can be defined as the study of the self and how we fit into our world, so we can say your spiritual health relates specifically to how self-aware you are.

This is important because it relates to how you identify. Your identity determines who you are. This sounds obvious, but many people don't realize that they need to start *here* to be healthy.

Your identity is everything. Find it.

In short, if one or all of these things are out of balance, then you need to bring them into balance.

I'm confident you're dealing with a health issue, but health doesn't necessarily mean things like blood pressure or sickness.
    Updated 03-13-2012 at 09:27 AM by Endu