Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Penises.

Posted 04-03-2016 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:45 AM by IceMaiden

I've never been a fan of penises. (Or vaginas, but anyway.)

I always thought both were ugly looking things and never understood the appeal of either. Now, depending...where they are placed or what's happening with them... it can certainly feel nice, but the actual apperance of them? Yuck.

So given my aversion to their physical apperance, I was never much interested in watching them or looking at them.

But.

Then I met Master's penis. It does very strange things with no warning. For example, it will be sleeping and quiet and suddenly pop up to me to say hello for no reason. It's rather rude, really. It springs on me with no warning and then it expects me to tire it out enough so that it can go back to sleep.

It has a fetish for my bottom and boobs, that's usually when it perks up unannounced and uninvited. It then expects me to do all the work to get it from a half crouch to a full standing position.

And once I've tired myself out from entertaining it, it spills yucky stuff everywhere. I've never known a penis to spill so much of that stuff. Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or healthy. Then I wonder how sticky it's become and if it will ever be unsticky again. Seriously, there's just so much that I can't imagine it ever being fully smooth and free of all that syrup. It must take days on end for it to return to a comfortable enough position to go to sleep again.

So, I do all the work and it reacts by making a mess and then needing to rest. I knew there was a reason penises sucked.

They're so selfish!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1364 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This blog made me laugh.