Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Operation: Freedom

Posted 04-20-2012 at 12:36 PM by Komodo Jones

I'm sure some of you have heard the phrase "This is the straw that broke the camel's back" which probably also originates the phrase "This is the last straw!" Well this happened yesterday and can you guess what I'm referring to? If you said parents, you are absolutely right. Let me give you a little background info first as to events that have been building up to this.
The first point to make is that before I started having to view my laptop in my room, I viewed getdare...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Seems Kind of Contradictory, Don't You Think?

Posted 04-17-2012 at 09:27 AM by Komodo Jones

I've started writing this blog several times only to end it early. I'm destined to get through it this time. I don't talk about this issue a lot on here, but on msn messenger, it's listed about every day. Granted, I only have two people on my messenger but that's fine, as maintaining a conversation with ten different people would be a little taxing. Anyway, the issue I'm talking about is my parents.
I'm not too wild about my parents even though they do provide me with shelter, entertainment...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Targeting the Ignored FAQ's

Posted 03-26-2012 at 11:29 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-19-2013 at 10:24 PM by Komodo Jones

I don't know why I feel inspired to run this post but it may give you a little more insight into my story "Targeting the Ingored." Just thinking of some questions that might be running through people's heads and I thought I'd answer them, without spoiling any of the story. I will update with more questions as the story progresses. I do have a coupleof questions in thought right now and I will answer them when I have more time as I'm about to leave for my second class of the day while typing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Applying one of my Catchphrases to Real Life

Posted 03-21-2012 at 10:47 PM by Komodo Jones

I was hoping I would get to write this blog entry at one point in time, and this event happened this evening, I am writing this on the 21st of March, 2012 just in case if I don't finish it tonight. For almost two years, I have been what I call a "free agent." I'm sure I've explained what that is in a previous blog entry but I'll explain it again. A free agent is someone who is part of the bdsm lifestyle who does not own any slaves/subs nor is owned by a dominant. It's important to realize...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dying Breed

Posted 03-16-2012 at 04:47 PM by Komodo Jones

I've talked about this particular topic I'm going to write about on several occasions. I know some people are going to say "Oh shut up already!" But I'm not going to, as opinioons need to be heard. I can automatically say, I am going to have people who disagree with what I'm about to write about but that's to be expected. But I seem to be going around in circles in this first paragraph so I'll start with my main point.
Yesterday, I got a message from a previous potential slave of...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's Going On With Me?

Posted 02-02-2012 at 03:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Well you're far too kind for asking me that thank you very much. Um to tell you what's going on with me, well I'll say a lot of things, mostly bad sadly. Got into a car wreck, my dog died, having emotional trauma, and been having digestive issues since about mid-December, not to mention this school quarter is being tortrous. In fact there's a paper I should be working on right now, but I thought should keep my friends on here up to date since I haven't been around as often as I used to. That's because...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Submissives Do Have a Choice

Posted 09-17-2011 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

I can't believe this actually happened last night. I've strongly urged against people not doing this when thinking of taking me on as a sub, but I never thought people are so stupid to think this. Thankfully, the person I'm talking about is not on this site but it's kind of ironic the site that he's from. Let me start with some background info.
First off, as many of you reading this know, I refer to myself as a switch, meaning I can play either the dominant or submissive role in a d/s relationship....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized