Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Comments On Dares!

Posted 10-12-2019 at 11:52 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been like 7 months since I have written on my blog. I write mainly when the following occurs! When I have something to express my thoughts or feelings on something. Or something that has happened and I just want to get it off my chest. So many people do write along those lines too. Yet, there are the newcomers who are babies on here and have reached that legal age to start that new experience. To fulfilled within themselves, what is new. What they are willing to accept now, in that they have that hidden kinky side. Or that side to be honest and admit the truth within them. Or how fantastic that dare was. Or how that dare will be a letdown and flat. There is that big difference in dares. The key importance is to fully read them through. Make sure it fits you and along your guidelines and not what someone else is trying to put into your head or mind! Or how they are making you feel guilty inside and that you have no choice to do it for them! That is the key factor and word! So many have out of this world dares, but guess what? They wouldn't do them! They don't have the guts or courage!! That is a fact and the truth! The mind can be use to make a strong person become weak. It will tear that strength down, in order to please them only at all cost!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 659 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments