Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Golden shower anyone?

Posted 06-20-2018 at 11:53 AM by Foxy Rose

So, I've recently been interested to adjust my likes, dislikes, limits, etc.

Today, after much courage from a person, who shall not be named, due to, let just say, stuffs, I was ordered to keep my pee in until I got home. I needed to pee into a bowl and shower myself. Nice!

I was hot, I was bothered. I was hot and bothered. Although I saw pee and golden showers as a limit, I've been interested in it, more and more lately. I've grown so much over the course of joining this...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180620_170107.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	620  
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need my Mommy

Posted 06-10-2018 at 05:35 PM by Foxy Rose

I need my Mommy.

Yup, you read that right. For the first time in a long time, I'm saying it out loud. The shitty part of it? She's never coming back. We'll never get to talk, or hug, or be together again.

It's been over a year that she's no longer here and I have all this emotions pent up inside. I'm angry at you, mom. You never looked after yourself but always focussed on your family. When you finally got help, you end up knowing you weren't going to make it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Self"

Posted 03-09-2016 at 11:56 AM by Foxy Rose

"Self" it's a four letter word, but quite possibly the most important one ever. For how can you help others find themselves, if you can't find yourself. Life is a journey of self discovery and the LS is a road we walk on that journey. How has it helped you find yourself, and have you become more happy with the person you found yourself to be?

When I read this post on one of my favourite BDSM pages on Facebook...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes, limits, toys

Posted 03-06-2016 at 11:15 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 10-24-2020 at 12:21 PM by Foxy Rose

It was time...

Loves, in general:

- hugs
- cuddles
- kisses
- snuggles
- sleeping late on weekends
- my doggies

Loves / have tried and liked (willing to do again):

- hot showers
- rules
- creative writing
- spanking
- light / moderate humiliation (no name calling)
- body writing
- picture sharing (once trust has been earned)
- orgasm control / denial...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help out a lady in need!

Posted 02-21-2016 at 12:58 PM by Foxy Rose

So, me and my folks are planning to come to Europe in just a little shy of 28 days! Destination Amsterdam, The Netherlands. My first trip overseas and off the African continent.

I want to have some of my many European friends' input on places to see, avoid and the like. Unfortunately my visa (Schengen visa) does not include going to the UK.

Money is not an issue, nor is places to stay/overnight thanks to my very generous brother.

And if I get close enough...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10 Random Fun Facts about me

Posted 11-30-2015 at 01:38 PM by Foxy Rose
Updated 12-01-2015 at 11:31 AM by Foxy Rose

So, to incorporate with my ad, I decided to give you 10 random fun facts about me, should you still be interested in me!

1. I'm a HUGE TV series buff. I have a collection that ranges from 2 Broke Girls to The Vampire Diaries to House to CSI (The complete collection!) to Game of Thrones to True Blood to Vikings, just to name a few.

2. We celebrate Christmas in the summer. That means we usually have a HOT day. Sometimes it is cloudy, but it hardly rains on Christmas day. Notice,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updates

Posted 06-28-2015 at 11:44 AM by Foxy Rose

Up until recently, me and Unidentified were together. Both in a D/s relationship and a romantic boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

Due to circumstances, he called it off. It was amicable. Don't go hating on no one if you don't know the reasons.

I don't hate him for this at all and I do believe we will still be talking to each other if his schedule allows it.

Good news, I recently started a new job so life will be taking me away from being more active, though...
Posted in Uncategorized