Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Conditioning myself update 2

Posted 07-13-2023 at 04:46 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-13-2023 at 05:12 PM by KinkyBBW

So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer. I heard one of their songs when I was pulling into the parking lot at work this morning, then on my 2 breaks, I was scrolling on social media and saw his picture twice. I also had someone send me a video link and watched it when I got home ... It was one of their songs.

Because I couldn't stop and orgasm at work (because there is no place to do that and if I got caught, not only could I get fired, but also arrested) I came home and listened to the song I heard in the car, looked at pictures and forced myself to orgasm four times in a row: for the song in the car, the two pictures, and the video I was sent.

However, because I didn't think ahead and made a commitment I clearly cannot fulfill, I believe I deserve a punishment. So shortly, I will be posting a lovense link for the larger of my two Hush plugs in an appropriate thread and asking GD users to punish my ass. I will leave said plug in until I go to bed tonight and I will let the link continuously reactivate until the battery dies.

I will keep to my commitment for this evening and have a full orgasm everytime I see a picture/video or hear a song. This could get intense as I follow the band and individually the singer on all social media platforms I use.

However, moving forward, I will only do this part of the commitment when I am not at work. Anywhere else, I will still follow through with this, even if I am in public. I will find a private location like a bathroom, and have a full orgasm before continuing on with what I was doing.

I will update again at least one more time before the concert next week. And of course after the concert to let you all know if I succeeded with my little experiment and became soaking wet as soon as he got on stage.

I am curious what GD users think should happen to me or what I should do, If I don't succeed.
Posted in Reports
Views 550 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    About what will happen if you don't succed: you'll have to insert one of your lushes and leave it turned on for the whole concert or until the battery goes down.
  2. Old Comment
    But how will I know if I succeeded or not until I'm at the concert and either get soaking wet or not when he comes on stage? If I already have a lush inserted, I will be wet and won't know if it's because of the lush or because of the man.
  3. Old Comment
    If you can't get aroused by the singer, an appropriate punishment seems to be that, for a time at least, you have to NOT cum whenever you come across him. So everything that leads to you making yourself orgasm during your conditioning phase would be one edge if you fail.
  4. Old Comment
    �� oh, that would be a torturous punishment!! What should that time frame be? That might just be the motivation I need to make SURE I do everything possible to succeed!
  5. Old Comment
    I'd say as long as you tried to condition yourself makes sense.
  6. Old Comment
    two and a half weeks! I had better succeed!