Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Reporting for no reason...poor mods :P

Posted 05-24-2010 at 01:44 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 05-25-2010 at 09:41 AM by Mere

God, now I am angry.
I follow all the rules here, and I NEVER insult people or try to offend them. Now if you report me, just because I tell you to go to the right chat room, or if I tell you to how to post an ad, please, keep reporting. Only mods will hate you then. LOL! For reporting innocent users.
And DUDE! Get a life!!
And hey! this is MY blog, I can post anything!!
EDIT
Realizing that user, was just in doubt.. -.-
LOL so I don't really have any enemies
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About the big, bad, evil MBP!

Posted 06-07-2010 at 08:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

After looking at Tigers blog the other day in which she stated that I reminded her about her getDare anniversary, I looked at the date and realized that I missed mine . I have been on this site for 4 YEARS (HOLY SHIT!) and still some people have no idea who I am (I Know!). So tonight, exactly 4 years and 6 days after I joined getDare.com, you will hear the story of Manbearpig!

I joined getDare.com on June 1st, 2006, one day before I finished my Freshman year of high school under the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is an epic...FAIL..

Posted 06-16-2010 at 08:25 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-16-2010 at 08:36 AM by Mere (Just updating the title! :P)

Quote:
Sir, my GF Username- (I shouldn't add the user's name? ) has been banned forever..I Luv her,.Pls do something, She will break up wid me, Put my account on bann but pls help me. I know its impossible, but pls transfer the bann to my account cuz I Love her.
Okay that's it.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Zooey Deschanel

Posted 06-28-2010 at 05:58 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Zooey Descanel is one of my favorite actresses. She has this sort of cuteness about her. This... unmistakable, kind of weird cuteness. That, of course, is not the only reason for her being one of my favorite actresses. First of all, she can actually act. That's rare in Hollywood. She can be funny or serious - I've seen her in both types of movies, but usually she's in comedies. Second of all, she can sing....
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The RIGHT guy!!

Posted 06-29-2010 at 02:46 AM by Mere (Princess' Blog)
Updated 06-29-2010 at 02:51 AM by Mere

http://www.seaotterboats.co.uk/images/quote-open.gifFind a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep...
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on.
One who is constantly reminding
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To Whom it May Concern

Posted 08-22-2010 at 10:11 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I am taking a long, long break from getDare. Don't ask me why. I just am very tired of it. I have been caught by a freind of mine, and I feel embarrassed. I do not know whether or not I will return. I probably will, eventually, but not for a while. I've been on getDare for a long time. So long that it's almost sad. Recently, I've been taking long breaks from getDare. I've decided that, in the long run, I'm just not interested in getDare any more. I can't explain it, I'm simply ready to leave.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm

Posted 09-19-2010 at 03:21 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)

I've noticed that I often click the 'Hottie of the week. - Boyss' album by Betty and rarely if ever the girls one.

Is this odd?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized