Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Twist'er
Lick'er
Dunk'er

Your favorite Oreo cookie!
Old

Sickle Cell Disease

Posted 08-21-2009 at 05:48 PM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok, if you're from a tropical region, or born to parents of such, you will know about this.
Anyway, I was diagnosed with this about a year ago, but don't know much about it...Untill now.
I was researching it as I was having female problems (Not to go in to detail,lulz.)
Anyway, I feel quite alone with it, and was wondering if anyone else suffers with it, or knows someone who does?
For those of you who don't know what it is (Pretty much like me, here is an insight)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The randomness of GD.

Posted 07-20-2009 at 06:42 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)
Updated 07-20-2009 at 06:55 AM by oreo_is_back

Yesterday browsing the Chat room, and looking through people's profiles I came across the symbol of a Pagan God, which I worship, and have done for a few years now.
Anyway, So I asked about the symbol to this lad.(Symbol of ENki, or at least the JoS's symbol for ENKI)

[Enki (Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)����) This article refers to the god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Freshers week! ^_^

Posted 09-22-2008 at 07:29 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

So it was my first day of Freshers week today, went to our Campus before catching a bus to a sister-campus 20 minutes away.
Anyway, we were herded into a large stadium-hall place (We were up the sports campus) and talked to for at least two hours! First by some Art teacher, then some person in charge of the uni it's self then the Student president, who was the most adorable person! Big lad, full head of hair. I mean full on afro! I could just grab it!...Eep,funny too( Bless'im!)! Enough of that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I blame CollarMe. =(

Posted 09-03-2008 at 04:14 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok,ok,ok! SO I haven't been around much. I have a good excuse! An amazing excuse actually! My chin-chilla got sand in his eye. =( Nah, joking, well he did actually, but that's not the excuse!
The Excuse is Collarme. I've been there for like 4 days now and i'v had way over 300 mails in my mail box! It's so funny the sad people (like myself) you get on there. Especially the guys at 50. This just makes me =('ed.

Had like 29702917 hits from guys at 50 and over, I mean shit. I just turned
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sheer Anger.(Ignorance yet again)

Posted 08-11-2008 at 09:54 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)
Updated 08-11-2008 at 10:30 AM by oreo_is_back

Now before I start I want to apologize. Apologize on my own behalf for venting on this site. I know people on this site are quite young, so will understand where I am coming from when I post this, but it's not a direct attack. It's for adults which think children are -NOT- equals.
This will be a long blog, so you can stop reading now if you wish. Recently, as a few of you know I turned 18, age of 'majority'. From child into adult. But I still have a young mind, young at heart. Still a daddy's
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cancer sticks! Argh!

Posted 08-09-2008 at 01:50 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

Ok, recently I stopped smoking. About a month or so ago and I was doing well. No weed, no cig's, no intoxications apart from the odd glass of red wine. Then I started dating a guy whom smokes weed and Cig's. Now I know it's not his fault (Or maybe it is) but I sort of started smoking again.
Now i'm not sure if it's because of this, or if i'm just ill and paranoid but my lungs have begun to start hurting. Well not my lungs, when I breathe it kinda hurts. Literally. Almost to the point I cough
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Day in London(Good ol'rant!)

Posted 08-01-2008 at 07:17 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

So right.. I went to London yesterday. So i'ma rant about the English ( No offense of course.)
Ok, I have many English friends, some of which are on this site, and some wich arn't. Now the majority of them do take the piss out of Wales(try too), which is fine and all, but shit, it's hypocritical!
Wales, it aint perfect, FAR from perfect, but we take pride in where we live (the majority of us) unlike -some- people.
I was passing some place yesterday, just before I got in to paddington
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized