Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part One

Posted 01-24-2016 at 07:26 PM by lola.fox
Updated 01-23-2016 at 03:03 PM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass hard! Of course no orgasms until we Skype next weekend.

The following reports were written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!] The gD appropriate photos will be uploaded into an album, since they're too large for this blog.

Day 1

Thanks to your cock-ring adventure, I was very motivated to complete the task I’ve been neglecting for way too long. The pair of panties I chose were a small, lacy red thong, solely because I know red lingerie is your favorite and I wanted to start out on a good note. I picked out my pretty pink glass plug because it’s a lot smaller and less painful than my princess plug, and put it in my purse to use later. I should mention that for the duration of this task, I was with my mom.. as if I wasn’t already going to be uncomfortable as it was. We were heading to a mall other then the one we normally go to, which was about forty-five minutes away and it was much, much nicer. It has mostly upscale stores like Rolex and Jimmy Choo, and lots of security at each store. I felt a little out of my element here because I’ve only been here once before and didn’t really know my way around the mall, so I decided to try to get as much of my shopping done as I could before I awkwardly tried to insert the plug. I bought a couple of sweaters in one shop and did a few Christmas returns in some others before picking out a few tops in a store I usually buy my work clothes from. This was around 3-ish so I knew I had to suck it up and put the plug in while trying on clothes if I wanted to make it home for our Skype date at 5:15. After I had gotten some things I wanted to try on, I went to the fitting room while my mom was preoccupied in her own room. As I slid off my pants to take a photo of my ass for you, I saw that these doors didn’t have locks, which made my predicament even more nerve-wracking since it was a very busy Sunday. After I took the photo of my ass that you requested, I attempted to put the plug in, which was easier said then done. I usually put plugs in while on all fours, while squatting, or while laying on my back..which wasn’t exactly doable with the bottom of the fitting room door reaching just below my knees. I put it in while bent at the waist with my legs spread wide, which was slightly painful [even with the lube I brought] and took much longer than I wanted. My mom had come by to see how I was doing just as I took a picture of the plug inside me, [could you tell I was wet?] which definitely made me turn pink. Once the photos were finished, I tried on my things, paid for them, and checked the time - it was just after 3:30. We only had to go to one more store, so I thought I had timed things out well enough so that I would have the plug in for the required thirty minutes and be able to take it out just before we left.

My mom and I did some browsing and then I went to try on some sweaters.. but when I did, I saw that they didn’t have fitting room doors, only sliding curtains. There was no way I was going to attempt to take the plug out with just a flimsy piece of fabric protecting me from the outside world. I was already mortified as it was because the flower print on the plug was so large, I felt as though you could see it through my skinny jeans as I walked around. I hurriedly tried on my things and found one top that I wanted, and went to pay for it with the plug still inside me. I impatiently waited for my mom to pay for her things as I became more aware of how uncomfortable I was getting. Once she was finished, we went off to find our car…but not before walking alllll the way to the wrong side of the mall. [Note to self - next time, don’t put plugs in when you’re in a strange place.] My mom had to have known I was stressing out because I got awfully cranky, but she didn’t say anything. I also deliberately only took escalators because the plug was really starting to annoy me and I was already clenching as hard as I could because I was nervous the plug was going to pop out and expose me. After asking for directions to the department store we parked outside of, we finally made it back to my car. It was about 4:30 now so I surpassed my thirty minute goal by far. It took just over forty-five minutes to get home, and I must say.. I never realized how often I tense up while driving until I drove with a plug inside me. Every time we took a sharp turn or had to come to a quick stop, I was more then aware that there was a hard glass plug violating my insides. As soon as I pulled into my driveway, I speed-walked to the bathroom as quickly as possible and took the plug out. It was less than pleasant since I’d waited so long, but I was still relieved that it was finally out of me. Not even five minutes later I was getting a Skype call from you, so I was happy I was able to tell you I completed day one and that you called me a good girl. Making you proud was definitely worth the discomfort!

Day 2

I picked out the items for my task the night before so I wouldn’t be pressed for time in the morning and forget to bring them to work. I grabbed a little vibrating egg that I’ve never really used before and picked out a baby pink, mesh thong with a little peephole in the front to wear for the day. I’m really glad I picked it all out ahead of time because I was in a total rush - whoops! I decided I would wait until the end of the day to do the task since my hours are later than almost everyone else’s, especially the people I share an office with. I decided to be a little daring to get me in the mood by taking a picture of the vibe on my desk to show you what I’d be using [even though there were still people around]. At 3:45, I went into the bathroom on our side of the office even though it’s sandwiched by two of my supervisors offices. I turned my phone on silent, snapped your pictures, and then forced the little vibe inside me. We haven’t had any penetration play in a while, so it was a little difficult since I forgot to bring any lube with me. It felt like it wanted to fly out of me, so I clenched as tightly as I could and put the remote into my panties, praying that it didn’t look funny.

I felt like I was waddling to prevent the vibe from coming out, which was a little embarrassing, until I walked straight into the head of the company on the way back to my desk… then it became INCREDIBLY awkward. I stammered out a “hello, how’s it going?” and returned to my seat with my embarrassment written all over my face. I kept my legs crossed for the first ten minutes because I was nervous and didn’t really know what to do with myself. For the next ten minutes I figured I should at least turn the vibe on, as I knew it would please you if I did. My mind drifted towards some naughty thoughts as I let myself relax a little, and I decided to put on my headphones and play the recording you made for me on Sunday morning. Your breathy moans turned me on, and hearing you cum to my video made me wish it was you inside me instead of a machine. Just as I was starting to squirm a little, someone came into my office to file something! I hoped that the humming of the vibrator wasn’t noticeable, and tensely waited until he left.. which was only a minute or so later - but it felt like an eternity. For my final ten minutes or so, I put the vibrator on high..since you know I like to exceed your expectation, of course. I was more than turned on at this point and listed to your recording one more time and imagined how lovely it would be to get home from work all worked up and be able to ride your cock until I was spent. I’m glad the office was nearly empty at this point because I definitely caught myself unintentionally biting my lip more than once.. I can only picture how silly I probably looked being bent at odd angles in order to get the vibe to hit the right spots. A little after I hit the thirty minute mark I turned off the vibrator, gathered my things, and headed towards the handicapped bathroom near the exit since it would be more private. I was so tempted to take a picture of how wet the vibe was when I took it out, but I felt silly so I just cleaned it off instead and put it away. My entire drive home though I was still fairly wet, so I plugged my phone into my radio and listened to the recording you made me where you told me one of your fantasies. Your voice is such a turn on when you’re just mindlessly chatting to me, so when you’re going into detail about how you’d bend me over your knee, I’m instantaneously drenched. Even though it was part of the task to not cum until we’re on Skype, I just couldn’t help myself when I got home. I tried to only edge a little, but I had stumbled onto a hot video on Tumblr and it was all over from there. Sorry Sir <3 Hopefullllly you’ll think I’m too cute to deny on Friday when I’m dolled up in my ears, collar, and tail! Otherwise, I’m sure a little begging won’t hurt.
Posted in Reports
Views 3198 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love your writing style. So descriptive. Just wish I was there to enjoy seeing you squirm!
  2. Old Comment
    Damn, Jameser is one lucky guy. Smart, sexy and beautiful!? He hit the jackpot!
  3. Old Comment
    This is lovely blog entry - thank you for sharing, and I look forward to more. Did the begging work?
  4. Old Comment
    Your reports are fantastic, and you did brilliantly. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Posted 01-26-2016 at 10:54 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline