Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

Forever your protection

Posted 11-11-2013 at 01:23 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

Slide your tired body against mine and rest your weary head on my chest. Let me wrap my arms around you. Nothing will happen while I’m here to protect you. No one can reach you or touch you. You’re safe when you’re with me. Now you are.

Breathe. Sigh. Cry. You don’t have to hold back. With me you can be yourself. You can do it all. I will listen. I will talk. I will be quiet. Whatever it is you need I will do it. Let me make it all better for you. I will take your worries and your stresses and make them disappear. Let my body absorb your pain. Let my heart take away your fears.

I’m here for you when my skin melts into yours just like I am when the cruel distance rips at our hearts. I always will be. So confide in me. Believe in me. Trust me. If you do, then I will give you forever. That’s my promise. Anything less will not be enough.

Now come and lay yourself on me and let me engulf you. Let me do what I was meant to do. Let me protect you!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1071 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment

Cute

Aww that's nice x