Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Helped, Healed, Changed

Posted 04-25-2016 at 05:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly

When you are a child, your experiences really do help to shape and mold you into the person you are going to become later in life. I know there is a big debate about nurture v. Nature, but my belief is that, although genetics play a role, you are the person you are today because of the experiences you had growing up, the environment you were raised in. Because of the negative environment I grew up, the physical and verbal abuse, yelling, name calling, etc. I have learned to think negatively. This is...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Spanking transcript

Posted 04-25-2016 at 02:52 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-25-2016 at 02:57 PM by AbusiveMaster

My beautiful, dutiful and respectful little girl counted 25 spanks to each nipple for me. This is a transcript of the count.

1 i hate you
2 you're a twat
3 im going to slap you
4 you suck
5 i dont think i can get 25 variations
6 now im going to be silent all through them - stop recording eveything i say

ow 2
ow 7
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bannas FAQ

Posted 04-24-2016 at 05:20 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 02:44 PM by BannaGirl

So I didn't thought this would ever come in need but here it is a list of Frequently asked questions:

Q: Why didn't I got a report from you?

A: I only send out reports for dares that are worth a report. For example I won't give out a Report for most of my PM dares since its just the same thing over and over again and I feel that their is very little worth reporting about it.

Q: Do you need a Master or Slave?

A: I definitely don't need...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 23 - hucow

Posted 04-23-2016 at 10:33 PM by RainbowSky

A hucow is someone who is trained to produce milk for their owner. Generally a hucow is known for having large breasts and the ability to lactate constantly, however it is not necessary for a hucow to already be able to produce milk or have excessively large breasts as milk producing can be trained. Quite often a hucow will also be into bareback sex similar to how a cow actually has sex. With excessive milking with the use of goat/cow milkers the breasts enlarge and the nipples elongate. If a hucow is...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 22 - fantasy sex worker

Posted 04-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by RainbowSky

I shivered with fear as my master bundled me into the car. I was dressed in just a skin tight black bikini with white spots. I was also blindfolded, my hands cuffed together tightly and a wand pressed against my clit which he was controlling. Causing me to edge but to never cum. Whatever his plan was for the evening, it wasn’t feeling like it was going to be easy. I sat patiently trying to control my facial expressions as the wand buzzed so he didn’t know I was getting close to cumming but it obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Blog post 21 - anonymity

Posted 04-19-2016 at 10:15 PM by RainbowSky

So to the outside world, I am an introvert. I do not do the typical uni activities that one might suspect I should. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t do drugs, I don’t do clubbing because I’m severely claustrophobic, I don’t date, I don’t go around getting with every person in sight and having sex with them. I do make my 9am lectures, I do work outside of lectures, I finish my seminar work and I put in the effort to work hard. I prefer a nice quiet night at home with my housemates playing board games (love...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Toys

Posted 04-19-2016 at 05:45 PM by Wannabe_sis
Updated 02-08-2021 at 05:00 PM by Wannabe_sis

Insertables:
Three butt plugs of increasing size
Lovense butt plug and prostate vib
7" dildo
Medium Bad Dragon Kelvin
Small BD Flint
Large BD Austin (cum tube)

Gags:
Ball Gag
Ring Harness
3" Penis Gag (can just barely breath with this one on. )
Hypnotic Ring Gag

Misc:
Bullet vibrator
Nipple clamps (clover and spring)
Chastity Cage ((HTv2) I have numbered locks or a lockbox...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized