Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Finally emancipated (Fiction)

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:07 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

Chapter 2 The Good and The Bad

When I woke up I found myself staring at a wall with neck pain and numb arms, I was hanging there with my neck chained to a wall and my hands chained to the neck piece behind my back. I was fully naked, before I could even turn around a very cold and powerful water stream crashes into me. Someone was spraying water or something. My hands were bound I was locked to the wall barely able to move. The chain was probably a foot away from the wall not allowing...
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Best friends

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:58 PM by CSasha

A couple years ago I had met Amy, the best friend of my life. What we weren't already doing together, we were talking about deliberately. We really understood each other, often enough without any words. When we grew up into adolescent, our friendship deepened even more, as we confessed our interest in boys to each other. We shared who caught our attention for which reasons, who aroused us and why. I remember a phase were we asked boys to pick something up for us, which made them bend over with their...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Nothing We Had Expected

Posted 09-13-2016 at 04:11 PM by The Slutty Princess

I'll keep this short and sweet since I'm overcome with emotions.

Sammie had not gotten much sleep at all last night and said she had felt worse this morning so I took her to the student health building where they ran scans on her. It was a "little stomach bug" as I had stated nor was it the flu that Sammie had thought she had. It turns out that it is much worse.

She had a tumor the was roughly the size of a volleyball removed from her today. We are waiting for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/13/16 Day 16

Posted 09-13-2016 at 01:05 PM by jh474
Updated 09-21-2016 at 11:05 AM by jh474

Daddy gave me one bathroom break at work. I used it on my first break at 3:50am. When I got home i had to put on a diaper but continue to hold my bladder. Daddy made me drink 3 glasses of water. then i had to listen to a recording of running water. The urge to pee was starting to get pretty bad at this point as it was getting close to 12 hours since i had last peed. Then daddy wanted me to go to bed like that. He used the bedwetting trigger. I tried to do as daddy asked but my bladder was hurting so...
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Newly Caged

Posted 09-12-2016 at 11:08 PM by pt26

And so it begins… I was so excited to chat with Miss that (after first asking if I cod play with my dildo) I asked if Miss wanted me in my new chastity cage. Apparently that was a mistake. I was given permission to play with the dildo but only after I had been put into chastity. Well 1 min of fucking quickly turned my cock rock hard and it struggled to grow against the confines of the cage. It hurt sooo much yet was so frustrating because I could not truly get pleasure from it.

Miss...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bath Time!

Posted 09-12-2016 at 09:33 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie’s angel eyes haven’t been shining as bright lately. It turns out that the ‘little stomach bug’ she had on her birthday was just the start of flu (we think). With the changing of the seasons from summer to fall, it is the start of flu season, unfortunately, it hit Sammie first. She had tried going to her classes today but left after her second class because she wasn’t feeling well. She’s been home resting for the last few days. Hopefully, she’ll get well soon, I miss seeing my joyous ball of energy....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Person Above threads I've posted too

Posted 09-11-2016 at 11:28 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 09-25-2016 at 10:43 AM by Matt:

For 2 weeks I have to post in a person above thread I've never posted to before and put link here.

(This is going to be harder than I thought, as I have posted in most that are not in my limits lol)

1) Monday http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...90#post2416190

2) Tuesday -: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...40#post2417540

3) Wednesday - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...11#post2419111

4) Thursday...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized