Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bladder Dice Dare Rolls

Posted 04-23-2019 at 04:55 PM by Jamin0731

I'm doing this dice dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...Bladder+snakes

4. Drink a glass of water of water and remover your trousers/skirt.

10.Unlucky! move down to 5 and complete the action there.
5.Unlucky! move back down to number 2 and perform the action there.
2.Drink two glasses of water and re-roll immediately.

4.Drink a glass of water of water and remover your trousers/skirt.

9. Drink...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

triple events

Posted 04-22-2019 at 12:57 PM by Pariahterror

In this longer easter weekend I had some more time to do stuff. It all started with a pedicure.

The pedicure was apparently done at an appartment when I got to the address. Nothing wrong with that. I went up and could look in the window. There it was being done. I was seated near a livingroom (could see the tv and a kid).

At last the pedicure happened, it actually felt pretty good. After my nails were done, it was time for the paint. First a base layer, then paint and at...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I love to touch.

Posted 04-22-2019 at 07:32 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags touch

Sam’s boy toy was asked to post a 300 word blog on why he loves to touch so much. So here goes..

Sam’s toy boy loves to touch because if feels so good, because when he gets horny his cock just craves attention, because it helps keep Sam’s toy boy very horny, and Goddess Sam likes her toy boy to be horny and her toy boy likes to keep her happy. Sam’s horny toy boy loves to touch because he likes to edge, and Sam’s horny toy boy can’t edge without touching (well VERY rarely he may manage...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A little appreciation blog for some getdare users i met

Posted 04-20-2019 at 05:45 AM by SecretGhost

hey, i dont know how to start this blog
but ill go straight to the point.

when i was at work i.. just wanted to thank everyone i met through getdare with a personal touch.

i will soon start but.. just know if youre not on this list DONT WORRY!! im really forgetfull and i will make a part 2 for the people i missed.
heck i will even make more if i have to because sometimes this community doesnt know how awesome they are and i just want to show it

Posted in Randomness
Old

Ennui: A Free Write

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:26 PM by Komodo Jones

I haven't posted in my blog in a while and after reading over some of my previous entries I just feel compelled to write with no direction or topic just let my fingers type and see where it goes. Ennui is a French word which is a synonym for boredom; something I tend to experience a lot, especially as of late. I talk to people on kik, mainly confined to three people, what was once four people, but I that fourth person i realize now why clinginess can be utterly annoying sometimes. However, I do...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

The Making Of A Fossil.

Posted 04-19-2019 at 04:11 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today AM gets even older. Soon he will be in a rocking chair smoking on a pipe with a glass of whisky and squinting at the TV even while wearing his thick mahoosive glasses. Okay I'm kidding, he doesn't drink. But the rest stands!

Old jokes aside, I want to take this oppurtunity to wish AM a happy birthday. He deserves the best of everything and all the happiness in the world and I am truly honoured that I get to be a part of his life and make him smile everyday. (Sometimes it might be...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving