Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

My Devious Puppy

Posted 01-24-2018 at 08:28 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:36 PM by Butterfly

I had a revelation the other day ... I don't need to get a puppy, I already have one: Mr. Devious. I know this isn't too much of a surprise, he did recently get a tail plug for his birthday ... but even if we put kink aside, Mr. Devious really is like a puppy.

Let me explain:

He is good at playing fetch
Mr. Devious is great at fetching me things: water, my phone, a towel ...

He likes head scratches and back rubs
Every night he comes over to my side of the bed so that I can rub his back and give him back scratchies. He even makes little puppy dog noises when I hit the right spot. He especially likes when I move up to his head and scratch there, or even behind his ears. He starts to rub against me to make sure I get the best spots.

He is forgetful
I have to repeat myself A LOT sometimes.

Easily distracted
I swear to goodness Mr. Devious is so ... SQUIRELL! ...
There are so many times that he isn't paying attention because something or somebody else has distracted him.

He does't like when you dress him
I try to pick out clothes for him that look nice on him, but it usually just makes him grumpy.

Likes to hump
I can't blame him. He is a guy after all.

He's a little furry
I really am lucky, Mr. Devious is not overly hairy, but he is a little furry and he really doesn't like getting haircuts. He procrastinates a lot.

It is fun to buy toys for him
I love toys!!! And even though there are less toys for men, I love to buy him things for us to try. And usually that means I get to torture him, which is even more fun.

He is naughty but can be trained
Mr. Devious is naughty at times, just like all puppies. He has even peed on the floor once (while drunk), but he learns from his lessons and really does try to do his best to make me happy.

He will eat anything
I am a very picky eater, and I further complicated things by starting a strict healthy eating regime these past few weeks. Mr. Devious is amazing though because he will eat anything that I make for him with very minimal complaining.

Easily entertained
It doesn't take anything sophisticated to keep Mr. Devious entertained: A set of boobs, a movie, a kitten, etc.

He can always tell when I am upset
I am pretty easy to read, but I tend to just get quiet when I am upset. Mr. Devious seems to have a 6th sense. Even if we are surrounded my 100 other people, he can tell from the way I act, look, sound that I am anxious, nervous, upset, scared, sad or angry. And he always does what he can to help me.

He is protective.
Mr. Devious is the first person to jump in to protect me when I need it. He will move heaven and earth to keep me happy and safe. He will also bite somebody's head off if it is needed.

He is cute and snuggly
My Mr. Devious is the cutest and snuggliest ever.

Unconditional love
Mr. Devious loves me unconditionally. I can just see it in the way he looks at me.

And I love him too! I am so glad that I have a devious little puppy.
Views 812 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awesome blog! Loving all the photos. You and Mr. Devious are lucky to have each other. And he definitely sounds like the perfect puppy for you. :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Bark! Bark!

Very cute blog sweetie..
    Yes I do make a good puppy!
  3. Old Comment
    Loved it so much!
    5 stars not enough to rate this blog entry
  4. Old Comment
    I started out laughing, and ended up 'aww'ing. Such a sweet blog entry! ^_^ SQUIRREL!
  5. Old Comment
    This is such an amazing blog Miss.

And that humping puppy seriously made me laugh out loud!!!
  6. Old Comment
    I love this so much!!!