Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 16 votes, 2.00 average.

Not feeling well

Posted 06-09-2019 at 03:49 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:26 PM by SilverBlue

Unfortunately my latest report isn't finished yet. It's 90% done but I have been unwell and not able to finish my write up. I could have uploaded a draft version but I don't want to

Spoiler:
If I was going to be in bondage, it would have to be with someone I knew. For those of you who have read my earlier posts, you’ll remember my experience with bondage. I’ve built up a bit of a friendship with benefits with that guy by this point, so when he said he’d love tie me up in “a place of your choosing and have you as my own personal play toy. I’m a naughty boy and would love to be a whole lot more naughty” . I invited him over to play with me.

He was quite forward, asking me “What’s the greatest number of times you’ve ever cum in one day?”. I can’t remember, I think it was about half a dozen times. He said we’re going to beat that record today. “What about ice, do you have any?” he asked. I nodded and said that ice was ok but everything else had to be from my toy draw.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 392 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for the update and the taser. Get well soon.