Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Ice Storm

Posted 05-21-2009 at 10:13 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I found a video from the ice storm that hit my home state (MA) back in Dec. 2008, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDrnoBRFT4

Of course my stupid luck, we just had plain rain where I live in MA

There are some swears in this video. You know the normal stuff, shi*, i think fu" and others.

No I did not filmed this.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what's the use?(not suicide note, just being ethical)

Posted 05-20-2009 at 08:49 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

what's really the use of living? i mean we are born, we live, and we die. does anyone really remember us? if i were to die today would anyone really notice it in 20 years and say"Oh! (insert name here) died! thats so sad!". no, no one would really remember anyone who has died many years later. so whats the use? the only way to get noticed is if we do something great like build a gigantic temple or kill a terrorist(maybe not) or even just by saving someone who is famous' life. the same thing...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punch out!! Wii

Posted 05-20-2009 at 06:04 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

If anyone here has punch out!! wii, we can talk about it, and discuss how we are doing on it, and stuff like that.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Religious Debate

Posted 05-20-2009 at 06:14 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Day 1 of having a debate in the chat, there was already a problem.

Some members goes in that room just to have a casual chat, that is not what that room is intended to be. I do not want a casual chat, if you don't want to debate, fine, you can just watch, but please don't start a converstaion.

BTW. I ceate a seperate room for the debate, I don't have the debate in the lounge.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is So Pathetic

Posted 05-20-2009 at 06:01 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

1. As you can tell I am just about out of any good ideas for blog entries.

2. E3 2009 starts June 2nd, and my crappy summer school starts on June 2nd.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its hard to stop cutting.

Posted 05-19-2009 at 03:35 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Ive been sworn to stop cutting by like my best friend... I dont want to... And i'm trying so hard... Bu today temptation gave in and i got my blade... I can still remember it.... The rush of adrenaline ass i pulled out the razor... The grin in my face as cold hard metal met my skin... The extestacy of the blade running deep into the skin... The feeling un matched by anything and everything! the deep scars may stay but they replace the intense pain i had before. UH! Its so hard to explain. Its the perfect...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ahhhhhhhh! getdare isnt mobole friendly!

Posted 05-19-2009 at 09:29 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

depp pretty please install a mobile friendly theme on get dare its a pain in the ass to check pm's and posts. i can help you find the them by the way. by the way this is from my htc touch pro. also upgrade the chat! lol :P im a mobile fanatic so i do allot of browsing on my cell phone.

if anyoe cares i own a htc touch pro

--travis aka knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized