Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Obedient!

Posted 03-26-2015 at 12:39 PM by MasterDaddy02

My sub, is really doing such a great job of following my rules. She at this time, have so very much on her plate. My concern is how she is pushing herself so very hard. But she must, since she will be going on tour with her groups from the university. She has done what I have asked of her. We chat everyday, in which I find out about how she is doing with classes along with other things. I am really proud of Sparklystar. I just want her to stay healthy, as she has been on the go nonstop. We discuss things and talk them out. We are on the same level, as instead of me being bossy and demanding from her. She did break one rule, but it was not her fault. It was mine for not responding back to her and she didn't have no choice. So, as today she is a good sub! Will that change or can it change? Of course it can, since she has said at times she rebells.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1484 Comments 16
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 16

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a amazing sub.
  2. Old Comment
    Does rebelling really make a sub bad? Or just a real person?
  3. Old Comment
    I rebel all the time, it is just part of my personality. Doesn't make me a bad sub.
  4. Old Comment
    I don't mean this as pointed criticism of you MD, but a general comment/question derived from my years of observation while involved in d/s. I must include a rider that while there are as many different personalities out there as there are different subs, this comment/question holds true for a large number. The comment/question is:

Why is the prospect of a sub having an independent spirit (which can be seen by some as being rebellious, or cheeky, or bratty) taken so seriously and negatively by so many doms? Is it a lack of self-confidence? Do they have so little self belief that this is all it takes to challenge them, to knock them from their self erected pedestal of superiority?

Subs are people, and if we don't allow them to express their personality, they either wither as a person, or they leave to look for another who will allow them to be themselves. Or worse, they leave the d/s scene under the mistaken belief that this is all there is.

My view? Be cheeky - Have a personality - I love it. I love it in my Tink, and I love it in other subs.
  5. Old Comment
    I am super rebellious. But Almost does this really great eyebrow thing whenever I do things he dislikes. And he knows the eyebrow thing makes me gooey. So he probably really wants me to rebel, otherwise he wouldn't give me eyebrow things and dots. Which makes me a good sub since I'm giving him plenty of opportunities to please me.
  6. Old Comment
    I call Asslvr names, I tell him he sucks, I say "No", but at the end of the day, I always obey him and follow the rules (or guidelines) that he has given me.

Just today I was talking to somebody and told him that Asslvr was too weak to resist my super cute voice and I could convince him to give him my way ... that doesn't make me a bad sub, it is just who I am. I am cheeky, and playful and I like to laugh and make other laugh too. Not to mention it is the truth, he really can't resist me :P

I cannot and will not be a "yes sir" robot. That is not who I am and if that is what I had to do, I would rather not be a sub at all. I am so happy I have found an amazing Dom who can put up with my shenanigans and who loves me BECAUSE of it.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I call Asslvr names, I tell him he sucks, I say "No", but at the end of the day, I always obey him and follow the rules (or guidelines) that he has given me.

Just today I was talking to somebody and told him that Asslvr was too weak to resist my super cute voice and I could convince him to give him my way ... that doesn't make me a bad sub, it is just who I am. I am cheeky, and playful and I like to laugh and make other laugh too. Not to mention it is the truth, he really can't resist me :P

I cannot and will not be a "yes sir" robot. That is not who I am and if that is what I had to do, I would rather not be a sub at all. I am so happy I have found an amazing Dom who can put up with my shenanigans and who loves me BECAUSE of it.
    Hmm I do the same things with Cent plus a lot of whining. When I'm on the sub end.

I wouldn't be a consider subbing if it had to be yes sir stuff.
  8. Old Comment
    Okay, everyone has taken it the wrong direction! All I was meaning, in there is nothing wrong in having that rebel side. I was not saying anything in terms of that obey mood. I was in how I look forward to that side of her. In that good sense, not the way in which it was taken.
  9. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir, it means a lot that you are happy with my attitude.
    In terms of what you are all saying, I have a rebellious side occasionally (not often mind) but the rebellious side usual leads to a different day for me as a sub because I become less likely to kick my heels in and react. I know for a fact that Master is just looking forward to seeing how different I can be and how to go about dealing with it.
  10. Old Comment
    Sorry guys, but in my opinion you are just fishing for conflict. This guy wrote a blog about how happy he is with his new sub and Sparkly seems to be happy with her dom reading her comment here and her blog. Only TKWS congratulated him on this. The rest of you falls over this last sentence that is a bit odd. And no where he states that a bit of a rebel isn't a good sub, maybe he means it changes for the better, or for the worse, it can also mean that he is afraid she will turn out to be so rebbelious that he ends on the painful side of the whip.
    And even if he only liked "yes sir" subs, what do you care? If it works for him and he doesn't hurt anyone why care? It's just his opinion, you don't all come running over to me to tell me how blondes can be cute and handsome too when I say I highly prefer brunettes.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Comment
    Sorry guys, but in my opinion you are just fishing for conflict. This guy wrote a blog about how happy he is with his new sub and Sparkly seems to be happy with her dom reading her comment here and her blog. Only TKWS congratulated him on this. The rest of you falls over this last sentence that is a bit odd. And no where he states that a bit of a rebel isn't a good sub, maybe he means it changes for the better, or for the worse, it can also mean that he is afraid she will turn out to be so rebbelious that he ends on the painful side of the whip.
    And even if he only liked "yes sir" subs, what do you care? If it works for him and he doesn't hurt anyone why care? It's just his opinion, you don't all come running over to me to tell me how blondes can be cute and handsome too when I say I highly prefer brunettes.
    Did you not read the last line? Unless he didn't mean it that way, which in that case: Sorry, MasterDaddy!
    He says that's she's a good sub NOW. And then states that it can change and might because she claims to be rebellious. He's insinuating that rebellion would make her a bad sub. If I was the sub, that line would make me feel highly insecure. I was merely pointing out that rebellion wouldn't necessarily make her a bad sub, but rather a real person. Occasionally rebelling can be healthy, sometimes the fantasy can get to the Dom's head and some conflict can help bring him
    back down to earth. Also, personal tastes are just that. They can "Yes, Sir" all they want. They don't need to have a cheeky relationship. I just don't see the need for pointing out potential failure in a, "good job, subby, blog!". I can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly wasn't fishing for conflict. I honestly want to know: How would some rebellion make her a bad submissive?

Edit: I missed MD's explanation. And you posted AFTER it. Hmm. However, all of this ^^ still stands. The blog reads exactly this way.

MasterDaddy and Sparklystar,
    I am very glad that you're having a good time!
    Updated 03-27-2015 at 04:20 AM by eivins
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    Okay, everyone has taken it the wrong direction! All I was meaning, in there is nothing wrong in having that rebel side. I was not saying anything in terms of that obey mood. I was in how I look forward to that side of her. In that good sense, not the way in which it was taken.
    Missed your comment! That does make sense. It didn't read that way though. It read like you expected things to go bad with rebellion. Sometimes, it's hard to communicate exactly what we mean. So, apologies for misunderstanding.
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Did you not read the last line? Unless he didn't mean it that way, which in that case: Sorry, MasterDaddy!
    He says that's she's a good sub NOW. And then states that it can change and might because she claims to be rebellious. He's insinuating that rebellion would make her a bad sub. If I was the sub, that line would make me feel highly insecure. I was merely pointing out that rebellion wouldn't necessarily make her a bad sub, but rather a real person. Occasionally rebelling can be healthy, sometimes the fantasy can get to the Dom's head and some conflict can help bring him
    back down to earth. Also, personal tastes are just that. They can "Yes, Sir" all they want. They don't need to have a cheeky relationship. I just don't see the need for pointing out potential failure in a, "good job, subby, blog!". I can't speak for everyone else, but I certainly wasn't fishing for conflict. I honestly want to know: How would some rebellion make her a bad submissive?

Edit: I missed MD's explanation. And you posted AFTER it. Hmm. However, all of this ^^ still stands. The blog reads exactly this way.

MasterDaddy and Sparklystar,
    I am very glad that you're having a good time!
    I quote from myself
    ''And no where he states that a bit of a rebel isn't a good sub, maybe he means it changes for the better, or for the worse, it can also mean that he is afraid she will turn out to be so rebbelious that he ends on the painful side of the whip.''

Indeed you could take that sentence to the bad side, but also to the better. Nowhere did he directly state that not obedient is bad. It's just the way how you interpret it.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Sorry guys, but in my opinion you are just fishing for conflict.
    Spot on there Jah. Reading down this for the first time I was getting a little bit irked. Seemed to me that people were complaining about the kind of personality he likes by imposing their own personalities into their dynamic. Of course it's not going to fit right then.

Essentially, if it works for these guys then it works. No-one's asking anyone else to submit to MD, so if SS is happy then all's good here.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I quote from myself
    ''And no where he states that a bit of a rebel isn't a good sub, maybe he means it changes for the better, or for the worse, it can also mean that he is afraid she will turn out to be so rebbelious that he ends on the painful side of the whip.''

Indeed you could take that sentence to the bad side, but also to the better. Nowhere did he directly state that not obedient is bad. It's just the way how you interpret it.
    Perhaps based on previous blogs and what MD has previously said? And the last line DOES sound that way. He doesn't outrightly say rebellion is bad, but the sentence alludes to it. I get what he's saying now, and apologized to him for misunderstanding. STILL... let me simplify the original sentence for you. He says, "Will that change Can that change? Certainly as she has said she rebels at times." Will she? Certainly, she rebels at times.
    I don't know about you, but in English, we call that cause and effect. How could you make that sentence mean good things? Please show me.
  16. Old Comment
    I AM happy that SS and MD are happy together and I hope it lasts a long time. I am sorry that it wasn't pointed out the forst time and I am sorry that your blog was a bit unclear and we misunderstood.

Like Lizzy said we were merely reacting to the statement that implied that being a rebellious sub makes her a bad sub. I can't speak for everybody but I get very touchy on the subject. I am told on many occasions either through comments that imply it or directly, that because of my playful and cheeky personality I am not a good sub. I know through her past blogs and conversations with her that Lizzy has struggled with this as well. It may be that I am/we are a bit sensitive to that subject and we're merely trying to share those thoughts before the same thing happened to SS. Either way it did what we wanted it to and it sparked a discussion.