Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rate this Entry

lashing out on my sis once again....

Posted 08-13-2008 at 09:10 PM by AM.PM

Ok so recently my sister has been getting on my nerves more then ever. I mean when something doesn’t go her way or if she doesn’t get what she starts to get angry and pissed off so she takes it out on me. Once she started getting pissed off because I was rushing her to get out of the bathroom and well we started bickering and then she starts crying!? What’s up with that? There’s no need to cry over that let alone start slamming the door in my face. Anyways I just think she overreacts to everything when there is no need to. Then when I start making fun of her she starts crying and getting mad and all that stuff. But I can’t help make fun of her when she gets mad because it’s just so funny when she overreacts. But lately one little thing can make her go off. Now I have to watch what I say to her so she won’t get mad because if she gets mad she will cry and cry all night and it’s very irritating. Now I know you have heard me talk about my sister but I can’t help it because she is just so annoying. Some people might know already that I can not stand it when people cry about stupid things that don’t shouldn’t get you angry and it drives me up the walls. I honestly don't think I am even related to that stuck up crybaby.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4718 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    In other words your sister is a girl?
  2. Old Comment
    she is an a anoying pestimistic girl (or so they say)
  3. Old Comment
    yea, looks like ya got a girl on your hands
  4. Old Comment
    Well, am.pm. is also a girl....I think...?

jk meena.
  5. Old Comment
    Well these comments are kind of sexist. Dude, she's one of those girls that get a little 'Drama Queen-ey'
    See if I was her, I wouldn't have cried or anything.
    Why don't you try not being so mean to her if you find her crying annoying.
  6. Old Comment
    Do you know what an instigator is?
  7. Old Comment
    just make a deal with her or something. if that doesnt work then just wear earmuffs every time she starts to cry