Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

A super special spooky Halloween!

Posted 10-19-2020 at 08:40 PM by Twisted Kitten

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and it's on a Saturday this year! Not to mention it's also a BLUE MOON. The last time that happened was way back in 1944, and it won't happen on Halloween again until 2039!

So that being said, naturally I've got to take advantage of this opportunity.

One of the things on my bucket list is to celebrate a true Samhain (Halloween) and preform a ritual under the blue moon of Halloween night. This year, I get to do just that.

A fellow witch is holding a massive bon fire and party in celebration of Samhain this year and will be performing a few rituals and charging some crystals under the blue moon, and I've been invited!

We're going about an hour and a half up into the mountains and will be spending the entire Halloween weekend doing awesome witch stuff and generally celebrating the end of harvest and begining of winter. Much like the celts of thousands of years ago.

This fellow witch is also a fellow little! So that's a major bonus because I can bring choco bun (my favorite stuffie) and my paci without being judged. There's going to be so much drinking, smoking, and general meryment, IM JUST SO GOSH DARN HECKIN EXCITED!

I haven't been able to hang out with my little witch friend lately and I think this is the PERFECT opportunity to rekindle that awesome friendship.

She's apparently also planning a future kink themed Halloween party for later years, but that's a different story all together.

Don't worry, were gonna be safe when it comes to Covid-19, we all will have masks, and do our best to social distance at this event, but let's be honest, this is a time to reconnect with lost loved ones. We gon be doin some heckin spooky stuff!

That's it for now my fellow freaks and geeks, talk to y'all later!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 191 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments